Ch 10 The two of us

Start from the beginning

She wasn't worried since she wore hers under her clothes.

"You did this on purpose." Jisoo giggles. "Ahh! It's cold." She shouts as her feet reach the water.

"Maybe I did, Maybe I didn't." Jennie shrugs. "Just take it off." She smiles.

Jisoo rolls her eyes playfully and whips her shirt off, tossing it onto the sand. She unbuttons her shorts as Jennie watches intently. Once she's finished she's only in her matching red bra and thong.

She kicks water at Jennie who is too busy staring to notice she even finished.

"Ahhhh!" Jennie screams as Jisoo laughs and runs away. "Get back here!"

It was much harder running through the water but she eventually caught up and tackled Jisoo into the water, submerging them both.

They both laugh hysterically as they emerge from the water. Jisoo wraps herself around Jennie happily.

Jennie holds her by the waist with one arm as she smiles happily. She brushes the stray hairs away from her face and kisses her softly.

Jisoo smiles into the kiss and leans her forehead on Jennies.

"You make me so happy." Jisoo sighs.

"You make me happy too. I never thought I would be after my parents died but you brought light back into my life." Jennie whispers.

They enjoy being in each others embrace as they float in the water.

Jisoo turns around in Jennies arms, wrapping her arms around her neck. She smirks mischievously but other wise remains silent.

"What are you thinking about?" Jennie asks suspiciously.

Jisoo doesn't answer, she just gives her a soft kiss. To which Jennie immediately returns.

The kiss quickly turns heated, as Jennies tongue slips into Jisoo's mouth. Jennie groans as Jisoo's hand grazes her breast giving it a light squeeze.

Jisoo kisses down her jaw and sucks on her neck. She nibbles on the spot healing it with kiss. She pulls back admiring the little hickeys on her skin.

"What am I gonna change into?" Jisoo laughs quietly as Jennie kisses from her neck down to her cleavage.

"Nothing you have to be naked, until it dries." Jennie smirks against her skin.

"This was your plan the whole time wasn't it?" Jisoo teases.

"I can neither confirm or deny."

"I knew it!" Jisoo laughs splashing water at Jennies face.

She swims back to the shore as Jennie chases after her. Once they make it back to the shore Jennie picks Jisoo up and spins her around as Jisoo's laughter fills the air.

"Ahhh! Put me down!" Jisoo laughs.

Jennie lays them down onto the blanket and wraps a towel around both of them.

"Are you hungry?"

Jisoo nods so Jennie grabs the basket full of food. She pulls out two sandwiches, and container of pasta.
Jisoo's phone starts to rings. She picks it up and sees that Chaeyoung is face timing her.

"Nyoengan!!" She smiles picking it up.

"Hi unnie!" Chaeyoung smiles. "Where are you're clothes? Are you naked?" She asks seeing that a blanket is covering her neck down.

"No I'm not naked, but Jennie didn't pack me a suit and we went swimming." Jisoo says panning the camera to a smirking Jennie.

"Nice move unnie." Chaeng smirks.