Ch 7 Double Trouble

A/N: I don't ship Blackpink and Bangtan together but I think they'd be amazing friends (Black Bangtan Fighting!)
•••
"Jennie!!"

"Chanyeol!!!" Jennie shouts running towards him.

He engulfs her in a big hug lifting her off the ground. He was a tall handsome guy, with shaggy black hair, and he dressed very nicely.

"I missed you so much!" Jennie smiles.

"I missed you too Jen Jen. Now where's this girl of yours." He says happily.

Jisoo stands behind Jennie shyly.

"Chan, this is my girlfriend Jisoo." Jennie says, proudly wrapping an arm around her waist.

Jisoo bows politely "nice to meet you Chanyeol."

"You too Jisoo. I've heard a lot about you. Jennie seriously never shuts up about you." He teases making Jisoo blush.

"There's a lot to brag about." Jennie smiles kissing her cheek.

"CHANNY!!" Lisa shouts running over to hug him.

"Ah lalisa. How are you?!" He says happily hugging her.

"I'm great. Jennie told me you were coming but I didn't know when." She says.

"Yeah well I had to make time for my two sisters from other misters." He says.

"Well I'm glad you came, also this is Park Chaeyoung my girlfriend." She says introducing her.

"Wow both of you finally decided to buckle down. It's nice to meet you Chaeyoung, I'm Chanyeol." He says.

"Hi. Nice to meet you." She says.

"I'm beyond happy to see you guys but Jin texted me the other day saying that Sohun was back in town." He cringes.

"Oh god. She's a nightmare." Jennie groans.

Before Chanyeol could speak the doorbell rang.

"Who could that be?" Jisoo says before going to open the door.

"Hi Jisoo!"

"Samuel? What are you doing here?" Jisoo asks.

"I came to see if you wanted to hang out. There's a new movie out and I wanted t-"

"Babe! Who's at the door?" Jennie says coming up behind her. "Oh hi Samuel."

"How do you know where I live?" Jisoo asks.

"My sister told me." He says as if it's no big deal.

"Your sister?"

"Yeah she used to live here. Technically she's my step sister but her name is Sohun." He says.

"Unbelievable." Jennie groans.

"I'm sorry Samuel but I'm busy right now and I think it's best if we don't hang out anymore." Jisoo says before shutting the door.

"What the hell just happened?" Jisoo sighs leaning her head on Jennie's shoulder.

"I think Sohun is behind all of this. She's using him and his crush on you so that you two can get close and break us up." Jennie says angrily.

"Woah Jenduekie calm down." Jisoo says rubbing her arms. "No one is going to take me away from you and we're not going to break up okay. I love you way to much and we can outsmart their stupid little plans. You know why?" She smiles sweetly.

"Why?" Jennie grumbles.

"Because I love you, you're my moose." She smiles boping her nose.

"It's muse." Jennie smiles.