Ch 5 Back again

Jennie eyes flutter open as the sun shines through the shutters. Whatever pillow she's hugging is soft and smells like vinalla and honey. When the pillow shift and lets out a sigh she realizes that's it isn't a pillow but the love of her life.

She looks down at the beauty in her arms memorizing every little feature. Her cute little nose, soft heart shaped lips and messy brown hair.

Jisoo mumbles something against her chest but she doesn't hear.

"What?" Jennie asks.

"I said, take a picture it'll last longer." Jisoo teases with a smile.

She opens her eyes and smiles happily at a blushing Jennie who was caught staring.

"I'm just kidding. I do the same thing. I'm surprised you're actually awake before me."

"Well after an amazing night, I feel refreshed." Jennie smiles bopping her nose. "Who knew the innocent Jisoo could be so dirty."

Jisoo blushes and hides her face in her neck. "Shut up." She whines.

Jennie laughs and hugs her tightly in her arms before getting up. "Lets grab some breakfast babe."

After throwing some clothes on they make their way to the kitchen. Both are surprised to see Chaeng and Lisa in there eating already.

"You guys are up? Why didn't you tell us?" Jennie asks plating some food for both of them.

"Oh we thought you could use some rest after last night." Lisa shrugs.

"You guys know the walls aren't sound proof right? I mean there are 4 other rooms down there." Chaeng giggles.

"Yeah, so if you could lower your volume, that'd be great!" Lisa teases.

Jennie and Jisoo are blushing beat red and are speechless. Chaeng and Lisa giggles at their unnies and continue eating their breakfast.

"Oh Jisoo unnie! Fuck me!" Yeri imitates walking into the kitchen.

"Oh yeah harder harder!" Irene copies making lisa and Chaeng burst out into laughter.

"I'm guessing you guys had fun last night?" Yeri teases pouring her self some coffee.

"Oh my god. This is the most embarrassing moment of my life." Jennie grumbles.

"For your information it was a very fun night." Jisoo smirks.

"Jisoo! You're triggering them." Jennie shouts.

"Oh we know Jisoo unnie, we heard every single thing." Irene laughs.

Jisoo was embarrassed but not as much as Jennie who looked like a sunburned tomato. Jisoo knew that Jennie was loud and she very much enjoyed it. They'll just have to be more considerate of the others next time.

•••

Jennie is at her locker when two hands cover her eyes. She smiles but it quickly fades feeling as though something's off.

"Guess who?" She hears the voice say.

She immediately pushes the hands away and turns around. "What are you doing here?"

"Did you miss me babe?"

"No I did not miss you. I asked you to leave me alone. And I'm not your babe." Jennie sighs.

"Well to answer your question I'm here to win you back. Word spread fast when you broke up with Nayeon and I'm now here to win my girl back."

"Sohun. Listen to me I am not and never will be yours. Besides I'm not single anymore." Jennie says.