Ch 10 The two of us

1 week Later

The drama at school had slowed down, letting everyone relax a little. Jisoo was back to being her usual playful self and now everyone was happier, especially Jennie.

Jennie walked into the bathroom to find Jisoo still sleeping. It was the weekend after all and they didn't have any school.

She decided to wake her up since there was something she wanted to surprise her with today.

"Chichyu..." Jennie whispers kissing her forehead. "Wake up baby..."

"Mmm what time is it?" Jisoo asks  pulling her into the bed.

"11:30." Jennie smiles kissing her nose. "I have a surprise for you today."

"You do? What is it?" Jisoo smiles.

"Of course I'm not gonna tell you." Jennie laughs. "You have to wait."

Jisoo pouts. "Awww whyy?" She whines.

"Because that's how surprises work!" Jennie laughs as she leans into kiss her.

"Ah nope." Jisoo says putting a finger on her lips causing Jennie to pout. "I still have morning breath." She grimaces.

"Jisoo, I don't care. Now give me my good morning kiss."

"Fine." Jisoo chuckles as she leans up to give her a peck.
"Good enough?"

"More like not enough." Jennie says before leaning down to kiss her again. "Get dressed and meet me downstairs." Jennie says breaking away.

•••

"Where are we going?" Jisoo asks  as Jennie drives.

"No matter how many times you asks, I'm not gonna tell you." Jennie laughs.

"Can I have a hint?" Jisoo begs.

"Fine. But only one." Jennie says. "We are going to one of you're favourite places today."

"What? That could be anywhere!" Jisoo shouts.

"Well how many favourite places do you have?" Jennie chuckles.

"Lots. The food court, that sushi place, the park, the big garden place we went to, our bedroom, just to name a few."

"Well we're obviously not in our bedroom. But maybe later we can do that." Jennie smiles.

"Yes!" Jisoo cheers causing Jennie to laugh.

After about 15 minutes of driving they arrive at their destination. It's a private beach with beautiful blue waters, light sand, and the warm sun shining on them.

Jennie exits the car and opens the trunk before opening Jisoo's door too.

"The beach!! I love the beach!" She jumps, happily hugging Jennie.

"I know." Jennie smiles.

They set up a spot close to the water but not so close that the tide could reach. Jennie set down a large blanket and put the picnic basket down.

"I brought food, music, and some games and stuff. I thought we could spend time together here before my next surprise."

Jisoo sits next to her am kisses her cheek. She leans her head on her shoulder and looks out to the water. "This is perfect. Thank you."

Jennie leans on her as well. "I love you."

"I love you too"

•••

"I didn't bring my suit!" Jisoo laughs as Jennie drags her towards the water.

"You don't need one!" Jennie shouts back.