Ch 6 New Kid

A/N: I'm not really happy with this chapter but you guys deserve an update. And sorry for any Samuel stans

Jennie is walking towards Jisoo's locker with Jin, Chaeng and Lisa when she notices some guy talking to her. He looks younger than them, but had nice features.

"Hi babe." Jennie smiles kissing her cheek and wrapping an arm around her waist.

"Oh Hi." Jisoo smiles a bit shocked. "Babe this is Samuel, he just transferred and was asking where the Library was." Jisoo explains. "This is Jennie, my girlfriend and those are my friends Soekjin, Lisa and Chaeyoung." She says to Samuel.

Jennie sees him deflate at the word girlfriend but he smiles otherwise.

"Hi. It's nice to meet you guys." He bows. "Anyways, I should get going, I'll see you later Jisoo." He waves before leaving.

There something about him that is extremely familiar to Jennie but she just can't place it.

"Why do I feel like I know him." Lisa asks voicing Jennies exact thoughts.

"I get that vibe too." Jin says confused. "Weird."

"You guys are weird. He's just some new transfer kid, who cares." Jisoo shrugs.

"How was class?" Jennie smiles changing the subject.

"It was boring, I can't wait to go home and cuddle in bed with you." Jisoo sighs resting her head on Jennies shoulder.

"Me too babe." Jennie sighs.

"Hey guys!" Nayoen says coming up to them. "Hi Jin." She smiles.

"H-Hi." He stutters.

"Wow you're smooth." Lisa teases earning an elbow to the stomach.

"How's a going?" He asks gaining composure.

"Good. I just wanted to see if you guys wanted to come to my party next weekend." She says.

"We'd Love too." He says quickly before anyone could reject.

"Great! I'll see you guys later." She says walking away.

"Jin! I have plans next weekend, you weren't supposed to say yes!" Jennie says punching his shoulder.

"ow! Sorry!" He grimaces. "Tae was right you do have a heavy hand. Can't you just cancel your plans?"

"That's not the point. The point is I didn't want to have to cancel them because I've been planning it all week." She glares.

"Ohhh those plans." He says in realization.

"What plans?" Jisoo says confused.

"Um...sorry." He cringes before Jennie punches him again. He deserved it that time.

"I had plans for us on Saturday. I was going to take you to stay overnight in Seoul and spend the day exploring your favourite places." Jennie sighs.

Jisoo punches Jin in the shoulder. "You deserve that. She put in all that hard work to impress me and you ruined it." Jisoo scolds.

"Babe thank you so much for planning this amazing date. I love you so much for your big heart." Jisoo smiles kissing her cheek.

"Soekjin I suggest you stay far away from me for at least 24 hours." Jennie glares.

Jin nods and quickly disappears, he's sure he already has a bruised up arm and he didn't want to take any chances.

•••

1 week Later.

Jennie has been on her period all week. Meaning the other girls were being very cautious of how they acted around her. Jennie could be quiets testy most of the time but at an odd time is cuddly.