Ch 1 Mutual

Jennie and Lisa are stretching out on the floor after just finishing their dance class.

"So what's new?" Jennie asks her.

"Nothing really. I met this girl at the coffee shop the other day. She was gorgeous but she goes to a different school." Lisa sighs finishing her stretch.

"That sucks, are you gonna see her again?"

"I hope so, she seemed really nice." Lisa smiles to herself.

"Well, come on lets go get some coffee." Jennie says helping her up.

They walk towards the coffee shop located on campus. Once they order they take a seat in their favourite window booth.

"What about you? Anyone special in your life?" Lisa teases as she blows on her drink.

"Nope. And there won't be for awhile. We have to focus on school." Jennie insists.

"Right... not even that gorgeous girl sitting right behind you?" Lisa raises her brow.

"Where?" Jennie says turning around.

"Made you look!" Lisa laughs.

"God you're such an ass." Jennie groans.

Just then two very pretty girls dressed in their school uniforms walk in to the shop.

"Chaeyoung?" Lisa asks.

"Huh?" Jennie says confused.

"Lalisa?" Chaeyoung says shocked.

Lisa immediately gets up to hug her. Leaving Jennie to be seriously confused.

Chaeyoung hugs her back as tears glisten over her eyes. "Oh my god I can't believe it's you." She chuckles with a sniffle.

"Me neither. What are you doing here?" Lisa asks in shock pulling back to look at her.

"I just moved her a month ago. I tried calling but your number changed." She explains.

"Oh... my phone dropped into the river and I had to get a new one.... it's a long story." She says embarrassed.

Someone behind her clears their throat bringing her out a f her trance.

"Oh! Yeah um this is my best friend Jennie, we were just getting coffee you two should join us." Lisa says.

"We'd love to." Chaeyoung giggles.

While Chaeyoung and her friend order their drinks they take their seat back in their booth.

"What the hell just happened?" Jennie asks.

"Remember that girl I told you about when I went on vacation to Australia?" Lisa smiles timidly.

"THATS HER!?" Jennie says excitedly.

"Geez! Jennie unnie keep it down!" Lisa scolds. "But yes that's her."

"That's Park Chaeyoung, your, perfect, beautiful, soft summer love of 2017." Jennie says in shock.

Lisa nods blushing.

"Wow. Lalisa Manoban roping in the cute ones." Jennie teases.

"Oh shut up! Don't think I didn't notice you checking out her friend." Lisa shoots back.

"I was not!" Jennie retorts.

"Was not what?" Chaeyoung interrupts.

"Oh nothing." Lisa smiles.

"Okay. Well this is my friend Kim Jisoo." Chaeyoung introduces.

Jennie can't help but stare at the gorgeous girl in front of her. She really was beautiful, with her light brown hair, dark brown eyes, and heart shaped lips.