Ch 8 Hurt

A/N: Hoseok will finally be added in this chapter. Also a little more development of the story line...sort of.
•••
Jennie opens her locker and furrows her eyebrows in confusion when a note falls out.

She picks it off the ground and reads it.

My love for you has grown since I've known you. Your beauty never fails to amaze me and you'll soon realize that you belong with me and not her. -S

She groans and rips up the note.

"Woah, what was that?" Lisa asks coming up to her locker.

"It's a note from Sohun." Jennie grumbles handing the pieces to her.

"Wow okay." Lisa scoffs throwing it in the trash. "Are you gonna tell Jisoo unnie?"

"I don't know should I?" Jennie says "I don't want to make her more worried."

"I think you should. She'd want to know." Lisa suggests.

"Okay, I'll tell her then."

They walk to Chaeyoungs locker and greet their girlfriends.

"Hi babe." Jennie greets kissing her cheek.

"If you were a sharpie you'd be extra fine." Lisa says to Chaeng making her giggle.

"You're so lame." Jennie says.

"Say all you want, but it totally works." Lisa shrugs.

"Hey Jisoo do you like sleep?" Jennie says.

"Yes." Jisoo answers.

"Me too! We should sleep together." Jennie says.

"If I wasn't already dating you I would've slapped you." Jisoo says.

"See, it doesn't work. I would've reacted the same way chu." Jennie nods.

"Whatever, Chaeng likes it." Lisa shrugs. "And that's all that matters." She smiles sweetly.

Jisoo and Jennie pretend to gag and Burst into laughter.

•••

"Guys this is Hoseok, he's part of our crew now, he's an amazing dancer and rapper." Jin says.

"Nice to meet you Hoseok and welcome." Lisa says.

"Well well well, it's the oh so badass Bangtan boys." Samuel teases walking up to their lunch table. "Hi Jisoo." He winks.

Jisoo just rolls her eyes while Jennie glares. She protectively wraps an arm around Jisoo as Samuel leans on their table.

He had four other guys with him that none of them had seen before.

"I thought I warned you enough." Jin says standing up.

"No need to stand hyung. I'm just here to tell you that I always get what I want. And we both know what I want." He smirks evilly, eying up Jisoo.

He walks away smugly with his new crew leaving everyone at the table angry.

"I'm guessing that's Samuel?" Hoseok says in disgust.

"Yeah, we all hate his guts." Taehyung grumbles.

"Good to know." He nods.

•••

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

Jisoo was walking down the empty hall by herself after finishing her test early. Her teacher allowed her to be dismissed so she headed to her locker.