Chapter 10.brown

Hello jelly fams here is another chapter. I hope you enjoy and shout out to while you were sleeping I drama life here is also a song by them. Ok I'm done ranting now moving in enjoy.
🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔

(Natsu's POV)
"Hello natsu are you still the you didn't answer me"said aria.
"Um I'm at my house I guess I left for home early in a cab"I said not really wanting to talk to her.
"Ok I'm coming over later alright I bring you food"she said sweetly.
I hung up the phone and went to go look for my favorite clothes. A shirt that said "tomorrow will be better then today" also my fuzzy pants.
But I was confused I swear I left it on the floor but instead I felt my eyes drifted off to the orange bow. Whose was this why is it in my house.
What in the world did I do I'm such an idiot. I put on some joggers and a think long sleeve shirt and tucked the bow in my pocket. Then I went down stairs only to be met with a smirking Mira.
"Ummm that's kinda creepy"I said.
"Ummm Mira what happened last night by any chance did I--"I started.
"No i did good see I was sleeping and I didn't know you were home until right now"she said.
"Ok thanks anyway"I said.
"I think I'm just going to watch kingsman take a day off at work"I stated.
"Ok see you"she said before going into the kitchen.

(Lucy's POV)

After watching 8 Harry Potter movies and erzas tears from those movies it was finally time to go to bed which I was relieved.
"Goodnight lucy"said Erza.
"Goodnight"I said.
I ran up to my room and went to bed.

(Next morning)

I woke up feeling a little dizzy and got dressed for work.

Sneaking out of the house before everyone woke up. So my broken arm won't be broken more by Erza. I set out for my car and drove off only to see Natsu In front of the building.

 I set out for my car and drove off only to see Natsu In front of the building

"LUCY"yelled Natsu.
Feeling my cheeks becoming hot I look away from him.
"LUCE"he said.
That left me dead in my tracks, does he remember what happened last night, the nerve.
In a single moment he grabbed my arm and looked me in my eyes.
"Lucy did I leave with someone last night."he asked.
For some reason I started crying he used me he really did.
"Lucy why are you crying"he said.
Putting his hand on on my cheek and wiping my tears.
"Please can we just get to work"I said coldly.
"Oh yeah meet me in my office"he said.
He started to walk away as Mavis drive up and hoped out the car with a worried look.
"Lucy what happened"she asked.
"Nothing"I said.
"Girl don't play with me there's obviously something wrong"she said
"Can I feel you later I got to go"I said.
"Remember Lucy If you love someone don't let them go"she yelled.
"I got it byeeee"I said.
I took the elevator up to my office floor and walked into Natsu's office to find Aria.
"You were looking for someone"she said snickering.
"Yes I was you fiancé"I snapped.

Silence

More silence

Then she snapped

"I know what you did last night"she said in a menacing voice.
"What did I do"I said.
"Don't play dumb"she said.
"You either go away Lucy Heartfilia or someone will pay"she said.
"What do you mean"I said curiously
"Natsu doesn't like to be lied to"she said.
"Either go away or Natsu hates you for lying and taking advantage of him"she said.
I was to shocked to move all I could look at was her brown dress.

"Guys what'd are you doing"

"Brown"

🍕🍕🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕

🍕🍕🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕

Sorry people this chapter is so boring. Next chapter will more interesting. Also what do you think about Aria. Bye jelly fams I see you next time.