Lucy don't cry/should have told us earlier.

( Lucy's POV)
"Natsu"I signed.
"Thanks for taking me to this cafe"I signed.
" your welcome"He said.
"I'm glad we made up yesterday "he said.
He smiled his toothy grin.
"Luce want to go home it's getting late"he said.
"Sure"I signed.

(Timeskip)
When we walked the path he went ahead. The only problem was he went into the apartment building next to mine.He lives next to me.WHAT. I wanted to mentally scream. I went into my apartment well at least he does not know I live next to him. I sighed I have to talk to my friends tomorrow I did not get a chance to talk to them today because they had student council meetings. I layer in bed and fell asleep.

(Natsu's POV)
"Happy I wonder were Luce don't you"I asked.
"Meow meow"said happy
"Thanks for that answer I should find out where she lives. I soon fell asleep thinking about the kid next door.

(Lucy's POV)
Next day I walked out dressed in this(below)

(Lucy's POV)Next day I walked out dressed in this(below)

I put on my book bag a step away from the apartment.Natsu walked out his outfit was cute. What did I just say that.

 What did I just say that

"Hey Luce"he said.
"Hi"I signed.
"Lets go"he said.
"Yeah"I signed
We started walking bye the time we made it to school we went our separate ways I had to talk to my friends right now. I saw them and ran to them I had about an hour to talk before the bell rang to start school.
"Guys I have to talk to you about something"I signed.
"What is it"they said.
I started tearing up tears coming down my cheek.
"Lucy whats wrong"said Ezra.

(Ezra POV)
She started crying I was taken aback so was everyone else.
She. It her head and started to sign.
"Lisanna has been bullying me for the past 3 years and then one day she cut me. I was walking with Natsu the cut got bad and I blacked out then he asked me what was wrong I lied he yelled I told him the truth he got mad I ran out the hospital crying. Then that's why I was all depressed that day then he found out lisanna did do it and found me and he apologized and we hugged and walked home"she signed
"Natsu got mad"I said.
I was angry mad I was going to burst any second and everyone backed away.
"Ezra it's ok"she signed.
She smiled this is not ok.
"Lucy you should have told us earlier"said levy.
He and Juvia were crying and hugging Lucy and Jella went blank.
" Ezra Lucy needs us to ahead"said Jella.
I left to find natsu when I get my hands on him he will die because he hurt lucy. I walked for a while school was about to start I found him talking with gray.
"NATSU DRAGNEEL"I yelled.
"Y-yes"he answer.
"You will pay for hurt lucy"I said.
I ran as fast I could toward them I ran in the air there faces in fear I grabbed him neck and flipped him.k.o.Then I hit him in the head.then kicked him with so much force he screamed So loud the whole school could hear him. I walked away him unconscious on the floor.
"Oh yeah gray Juvia likes you she just acts cold"I said.
He blushed like mad but before He could say anything I chucked and ran off.Then the bell rang class time.

(Lucy's POV)
I told them everything Ezra.she ran off levy and Juvia hugging me and Jella rubbing my back. Soon the bell rang and I went to art class Ezra was smiling and Natsu looked beat up.oh no Ezra beat him to the pulp because of earlier.
I looked at natsu and he looked at me.I started crying.he taken aback.
"I'm so sorry Natsu it's all my fault"I signed.
"Luce don't cry I'm sure Ezra just felt bad for you"he said.
"I got beat worse then this before"he said.
"Thanks Natsu"I signed.
I smiled and hugged him he hugged me back and class started. Lisanna had the blank expression on. Classes went on and I hanged out with my friends.At the end of the day I said bye and went to the art room. Natsu had swim practice his next game was tomorrow. He said he would. Meet up with me after school.it was 5 pm and I packed up my stuff man I barley got to finish my painting

it was 5 pm and I packed up my stuff man I barley got to finish my painting

I left and saw natsu and gray.
"Hello lucy"said gray.
"Hello I signed.
"Flame brain what did she say"said gray.
"고오리"he said.
"That's Korean I don't know what that means"said gray.
"Me either she said hello in sign language"said natsu.
I laughed me and gray became friends.
"Well see you tomorrow gray got to walk home"said natsu.
"Bye you two"he said.
As we started walking natsu asked a question that surprised me.
"Luce where do you live?"he asked.
---/-------__________________________________
Found out next chappie how lucy answers natsu's question will she lie or tell the truth.dont forget updates daily.also I own the story not anything else see you fam. Oh and the photo on top I own see you