Time

Hello jelly fams sorry I update very late and random and please don't kill me and enjoy the story and please comment about and misspelled mistakes.
🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰

(Lisanna's POV)
I walked home when I suddenly stopped Lucy. I thought about her. The reason why I hated her was because of her family her father Jude took over my dads company he became bankrupt my sister got married and became a teacher. My brother elfman left and never came back no one knows where he went he was only 21. I miss him so much. My dad died from so much stress and now it's just me and my sister since mom died. He husband laxus is nice but I don't talk to her like is use to. I feel alone even though almost everyone in school likes me because they think I am nice. Maybe I can apologize to Lucy. I know we're her hospital she was in because of overheating levy talk to Jellal. I think that was him name. I turn and started walking to the fiore memorial hospital. Then I went inside.
"Excuse me miss do you know we're lucy heartfilia's room is?"I asked.
"Yes please follow me"she said with a smile.
I walked in as the nurse left there was Lucy laying lifeless the only sound was the beeping and the sound of the winter wind outside. I sat next to her and started talking hoping that she could hear me.
"Hey Lucy it's lisanna"I said quietly.
"I don't know if you can hear me but I have something that I need to get off my chest"I said.
"Here goes nothing"I said.
"Lucy I'm sorry for hurting you and I saved you from the river that night but I have something to tell you"I said.
I took a moment and breathed.
"The reason why I hate is because-----"I said.
Before I could finish the sentence and pink haired idiot busted into the room fumming with anger. He grabbed my collar and pulled me up.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE"he roared.
"N-nothing"I said.
"Get out don't try to hurt Lucy leave"said Natsu.
He released my collar and pushed me hard out the door everyone in the hall looking wide eye. I started to cry walking out the hospital he is a jerk I was trying to apologize. I ran home and ignored Mira as she tried to hug me. I cried myself to sleep that night.

(Natsu's POV)
I tried to see Lucy but the nurse said someone was already up there than I asked her to describe the person. She told me a girl with blue eyes and short white hair. I started to run the nurse yelling at me. It was lisanna is she trying to kill Luce. I ran with angry when I finally made it to the room I yelled and kicked her out not caring if she cried or not. I sat next to Lucy her heart was beating fast in the monitor. Was it because I yelled. Is she trying to tell me something. As quick as thy came the nurses rushed in looking at Luce.
"Sir what is going on"asked the nurse.
"I don't know it just started to go fast"I answered.
"Ok nevermind it is slowing down press the button if it speeds up again."said the nurse.
As they left I had a strange feeling build up in my chest regret what I'd lisanna had to say something to Lucy what was it. Why was lucy reacting that way after I kicked her out. I started to be sleepy after I over thinked.
I put my head on luce's pale hand that's when I feel into a deep sleep. One more week and Lucy will wake up or even earlier.

(Lucy's POV)
Lisanna I heard her voice she was trying to apologized she was rubbing my hand but when she tried to explain herself Natsu yelled at her and I heard her crying. I don't hate you lisanna I forgive but what was she trying to say why does she hate. My heart started beating with regret. I fell into a black hole there was nothing ness. I next thing I felt was natsu's head on my hand but I couldn't hear anything. It was dark and cold and wet I was in water what.
"LUCE"someone said.
"Luce"
"Lu-e"
Than it was quiet. Then I saw light I opennes my eyes to see balloons and a very white ceiling . I felt a very heavy weight in my head. I started to move my hand and then the weights was gone and turn into a gasp.
"LUCE your awake"said Natsu.
Wait Natsu.
I tried to get up but my body was weak.
"Your ok your awake"he said half hugging me crying.
I put my hand up to his face to clean his tears. How I missed his salmon hair. I touched it gently. He started to call the nurse then nurses and doctors flooded the room talking to me. Finally I'm home.
🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓
Finally I finished this chapter. I hope you enjoyed and sorry for the slight cliffhanger and see you next time next chapter is YOUR AWAKE. Bye jelly fams.