apartment next door?

Hey jelly fams as the usual another chappie. Also please tell me if there is any misspelled words and mistakes. And as usual please enjoy the chapter and I don't own the video or the photo.enjoy. PEACE!
🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱

(Lucy's POV)

I walked in to my apartment hearing a thud. I saw plue when did he get here then I dropped something under my bed and bend down to be meet with dark eyes. The person stood up and I kicked him and screamed. To see a pink haired idiot.
"I can explain"he said.
Without thinking I started throwing stuff animals at him.
"Hey Luce stop being so violent"said Natsu blocking the stuff animals.
"You scared me"I said.
"I'm sorry I have to tell you something"he said.
"So when you went to the hospital there was this dog next door and I took a latter and went to your apartment and I found out it was yours"he said.
"So yeah and then you got out of the hospital so I brought you dog before you noticed"he said.
"Oh I'm sorr-y I hit you"I said.
"It's ok"he said.
After that he gave me a tight but gentle hug.
I started to blush heavy. Then I thought about the paintings about him he saw them. Right there I knew I was done(died of embarrassment in natsu's arm)
"LUCE, Luce hey are you ok"said Natsu frantically he quickly laid me in bed.
"Erza is going to kill me I killed Lucy"said Natsu.
Natsu quickly left and went to his apartment. I was kinda Lonely but quickly drifted to sleep. Dang it school tomorrow.

(Natsu's POV)

Oh no I killed Lucy she went dead in my arms. I quickly left to my apartment to see happy sleeping on a dresser. Then like it was in command Erza called.
"NATSU DRAGNEEL"roared Erza.
"Yes yes sir"I said panicked.
"I have something to tell you"said Erza.
"W-what is it"I said.
"Well Lucy is kinda friends with lisanna they worked it all out today."said Erza.
"WHAT? No lisanna is up to something I'm going to kill her"I yelled.
"Natsu you lay one finger on her white head and so help me I will throw you down the stairs that are covered with carpet so you will get carpet burn and broken limbs"said Erza.
I shivered in anger and fear imagining her face.

 "I still don't trust her"I said

"I know I talked to her and she has to gain our trust but it will not be easy."said Erza.
"Fine"I said in defeat.
"Where's Lucy"said Erza.
"She is ummmm"I stuttered.
"NATSU"said Erza.
"Ok she kinda fainted in my arms because she found me in her apartment"I said.
"Natsu tomorrow I will murder you."said Erza.
"Bye"I said.
I ran back to Lucy's apartment to see her still asleep.
I wanted her to be ok so I snuck in her bed seeing happy giving me that creepy smirk in the window again. I soon feel asleep cuddling her. I'm so getting killed tomorrow.

(Timeskip morning Lucy's POV)

I woke up to warm hands on my waist. I snuggle deeper it was so comfy
Wait what I live alone with my dog.
"AHHHhhHhHhahHhHh"I screamed.
"LUCE what's wrong"said Natsu.
I jumped out of natsu's arm and ran into the bathroom to get dressed and ran out my face burning red.
"Sorry Lucy"said Natsu.
"Whut why are you in my bed"I said.
"Um I was worried about you"he said with a light blush.
He was already in his school uniform which was regular clothes. Well let's go Lucy's put on your coat.
With that I grabbed his hand and ran out the house. We started to laugh like Lunatics.
"Huh the apartment next door"

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️🌬🌬🌬🌬❄️ Sorry this is late and look forward to next chapter bye

Sorry this is late and look forward to next chapter bye.