Its colder this year

Hey jelly fams don't kill me this chapter is super late I hope you enjoy it see you also the video and fairytail don't belong to me they belong to there rightful owners bye
🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚

(Natsu's POV)
I visit Luce everyday after school. It's winter now and Luce will be awake in 2 weeks. I started to talk to everyone. I guess I'm ok and plue is not that bad at home. I smiled to myself I just got back from visiting Luce. I think about her everyday. I smile and fall into a deep slumber. Embarrassed about what I said to Luce even though she could not hear me.

(Lucy's POV)
I hear nurses and doctors all the time saying I should wake up in 2 weeks. I heard it was winter and the nurse left the window open I felt the cold air on my skin"it's colder this year" I said to myself. When I started to get really cold I heard the nurse close it. Today I got a startling confession from Natsu.
(Flashback earlier)
I did not know what day it was or what time but I knew Natsu came out of school. But what he said made me want to hug him.
"Luce I have a confession"he said.
"You can't hear me but I like you too"he said.
"Also I know you have a dog name plue and I kinda went into you apartment to get him but it was your apartment and I know that you like me because I saw the paintings of me and I live right next to you"he said breathing hard.
I was shocked I could not do anything I could not wake up I wanted to cry hug him kiss him. But I could not. It different when my friends come once in a while but when natsu's here I feel like I could do anything. I was dark but warm I could open my eyes or move my body but I could feel him warm hand radiating though my body. I felt sad when he had to leave. I was so bored I could die. I wanted to see the snow if there was any I wanted to run outside with Natsu. I slowly feel back into my unconscious state.

(Natsu's POV)
I woke up with a start happy was bawling on my cover I got up to see plue eating his fish. I mentally slapped myself really I got up this early for this. With one quick movement I stole the fish from plue and gave it to happy who ran away with it. Plue started to shake before he could do anything I gave him a carrot I don't have anything else. I went to go take a shower and made breakfast which was marshmallows with bread and hot sauce and eggs. It was a masterpiece I'm the best cook ever. As I started eating I turned to see my balcony. I felt myself empty right there is where it all happened. I didn't not even want to look at it.

With the guilt stil in my heart I started to run to school not because I wanted to get to school fast

With the guilt stil in my heart I started to run to school not because I wanted to get to school fast. I needed to run I needed this I felt better to just run try to get away from everything for just a moment just that one moment where time stopped nothing mattered. As I tired myself out I got to the school entrances to be faced with sting his face was bandaged and bruised. I guess his pride was to hurt to tell any teacher about what happened. I walked past him giving me the best death glare he had.

I walked up to my friends with them smirking.
"What's wrong guys"I said confused.
"Well Natsu levy and Gajeel are together"said gray.
"The second to last couple after me and Gajeel was erza and jellal"said gray.
"Yeah the last couple we have to pair is you and lu-chan"said levy.
"What I don't like Luce"I said.
"Yeah right Natsu I saw how you look at her and if you went my friend I would have taken out your eye sockets"said erza.
I looked at her with fear she was a monster.
"It's cold out her guys lets go inside"said Jellal.
"It seems that winter is colder this year I wonder when it will start snowing"I said.
"Juvia hopes Lucy's wakes up to see the first snow fall"said Juvia.
"She will"I said.
With that we went our separate ways and I class together at the end of the day after swim practice I ran to the hospital.

When I got there I went to Lucy's room but when I opened the door there were nurses and doctors surrounding Luce. They pushed me out I was confused and angry. Luce please be alright ok. I sat outside the door for what it felt like hours but it was 39 minutes.
"Hello are you her friend"said the doctor.
"Yes"I said.
"Well your friend was going into shock and since your here everyday your the one who can keep her calm"said the doctor.
"If you don't mind me asking can you stay with her tonight"said the doctor.
"Yes"I said.
"Ok since you 17 you can stay here good bye sir"said the nurse.
With that I sat next to Luce.
"Hey do you mind not scaring me like thst I thought I was going to die"I said.
With that I stared at Luce she looked peaceful. I soon dozed off since it was late and I had finished homework.
🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱
Hey hope you enjoys and please check out my new story is the past that keeps me going. Bye jelly fams until next time.