Chapter 3. Silver

Hello jelly fams as promised here is another chapter not late this time. I hope you enjoy this chapter and here is V from BTS here. Enjoy like comment and read!
🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

(Lucy's POV)
(Yesterday/today)
I went home that night feeling worse then ever. I crawled into my bed and drifted to sleep when at 2am my phone rang super loud I jumped out of bed.
"What the"
"HEY HEY it's gray come to the hospital Juvia is going into labor 4 weeks early"said a panicked gray.
"2 IN THE MORNING"I yelled.
"Come quickly were at ummm rush oak hospital"shouted gray.
" ok ok I'm coming hold on and for this I better get food after"I screeched.
"Yeah hurry up"said gray.
I hung up the phone and got dressed in the most hobo outfit I ever put on but I didn't care.

I hoped in the car and drove all the way to the hospital. I jumped out and bursted though the hospital doors to see a distressed gray pacing back and forth he might as well created a draft.
"GRAY"I shouted.
I ran to him tackling him.
"Whut the"
I quickly got off of him and look me up and down before laughing.
"W-what is that outfit"he said between laughs.
"Whut you mean"I said.
"It's look like you came from the thrift store"he said.
"At least I'm not making a draft that might affect human kind"I sneered.
"Yeah Yeah I'm just worried Juvia just went in but I'm not allowed in."he said sadly.
"But you are"he snickered.
"What are you Playing at"I said suspiciously.
"Juvia s mom and dad can't come until tomorrow flight got canceled and so I need you"he said
"Go I'm there and hold my wife's hand then I buy you black noodles deal"he asked.
"Chesss"I said rubbing my hands together.
What I wasn't ready for is when he pushed me into a room with a distressed Juvia crying and breaking the poor nurses hand. She pleaded with her eyes to take her hand and I did. For which felt like forever was hours.
Juvia was almost there when I heard a crack in my hand.
"Shoot"I said in a whispered cry.
"Sorry love rival Juvia is sorry AHHhH"she screamed.
After long hard hours and a broken hand silver was born into the world. He was so small with black hair and blue eyes. He was wrapped in a silver blanket that looked white to me.
I left the new parents getting my noodles and said goodbye. I went to another room to get a cast for my fractured hand and rist which o just found out.
I got a thick cast and had to wear it for a few weeks. and walked out of the hospital at 6am. I was so exhausted but decided to go to work anyway. I went home real quick and got dress.
(7am present)

I got dressed in an outfit that hid my cast kinda and drove to work with one hand(as author I do not recommend this unless your a good drive but still plus my mom does it too) since it was my leafy hand that was fractured

I got dressed in an outfit that hid my cast kinda and drove to work with one hand(as author I do not recommend this unless your a good drive but still plus my mom does it too) since it was my leafy hand that was fractured. I parked my car and ran in the building to not see Bisca anywhere.
"Huh weird"I said.
I stepped into the elevator playing that song by xxtentation Jocelyn Flores. It was a sad song but a very good and short one by the time I made it to my office I was requested to Natsu's office by the intercom.
"Mam Mr.dragneel would like to see you"said an old lady.
I walked to his office which only a few feet away and opened the door and hid my left hand behind my back.
"Come sit down"he barked.
Why was he mad at me.
"Why are you here?"he sneered.
"Because I work here"I snapped.
"I heard from one of my employees your were at the hospital 2am and came out at 6am with a cast"he snapped back.
"You have bag under your eyes and what your trying to hide from me is your cast correct"he asked.
"Correct"I barely whispered.
"So why did you come to work?"he said irritated.
"Because that's my job"I said.
"No today your are not working you looked tired and I need my business partner in full shape"he said.
"I'm driving you home got to the ground level and wait for me in the parking lot and give me your keys"he said sternly.
"No i came here to work"I said arguing.
"No give me your keys"he said in a warning tone.
I show him my keys and angerly went to the elevator and went to ground level.
"Great who snitched on me I hope they fall down the stairs"I said loudly.
I went to the parking lot and and waited for a couple of minutes before a salmon sun-dun head came down.
He signed me to follow and I did when we came up to a BMW series 7 and I got in. It smelt like him which was overwhelming. He started to drive and we sat in uncomfortable silence until he asked me where I lived I told him and I felt my eyes getting heavy. But refused to drop them not here not now.
"Close your eyes I can see it's killing you"he said.
"No"I said sternly.
He clutched the steering wheel when he got a call.
"It has though he head seat but I still heard the conversation.
"Baby were are you I thought we were going to dinner"said a female.
"No i had to do something Aria plus I'm not your driver drive yourself "he said annoyed.
"Hmmm I'm telling daddy"she said.
"Whatever"he said clearly annoyed.
He then hung up the phone and drew a mad breath. By the time we made it to my apartment I had no realized that I had fallen asleep.
"Hey were here"he said softly.
I jolted up and looked at him when I noticed a scarf around his neck still. Did he ever take that off I thought he hated me. I smiled pulled on my lips but I pushed it aside. I grabbed my keys and waved goodbye. The last thing I saw before going into my apartment was his longing expression that took my by surprise.
I walked inside my apartment to see happy and plue fighting over a fish and silently laughed. Then as I was about to nap I got a messages photo from gray.
"Silver"

Random baby picture of me.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟As always hoped you enjoy and enjoyed the song and finally I'm on time yay! Thank you for reading and commenting and voting it means so much for me and with moving just 3 days away it's really stressing that's why i l...

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
As always hoped you enjoy and enjoyed the song and finally I'm on time yay! Thank you for reading and commenting and voting it means so much for me and with moving just 3 days away it's really stressing that's why i love writing. Goodbye jelly fams until next time.