Chapter 9. Orange

Hi jelly fams here is another chapter just for you guys. Thanks for still reading my story and not getting bored of it or something.😓 special shoutout to those who follow me comment and read my story. Also the story will be mostly in bold because sgqin wattpad wants to fights Sorry. 😉
🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

(Lucy's POV)

I woke up in an unfamiliar room with the biggest headache in the world.
"Where am I"i questioned myself.
I looked down to see my naked body and turned around to see a Natsu in purple sheets.
I internally screamed my life out of me.
I did something was I a mistress now. If mom could see me now she would have smacked me across the face. I quickly got up not fully processing what was going on. Do to my hangover and blurred vision.
Putting in a pair of fuzzy pants that did not belong to me and a big t-shirt that said."tomorrow will be better then today". The irony was horrible and I wanted to punch myself. Holding off on that I got my dress and my under garments and quickly opened the door and dashed downstairs.
I was greeted with a woman wow was giving me a smirk. Then It hit me right in the chest.
"MIRAJANE"
"What"I shouted.
"Oh hey Lucy you were in my class many years ago"she said.
"What-why-but How"I slurred.
"Oh I retired as a teacher and became natsu's personal assistant even if he treats me like a mentor"she said smiling.
"So has my ship sailed"she said.
That's when the blood in my face felt like it was washed away by the sea.
"Mira I got to go please"I pleaded.
"I already called a cab, Lucy take care of yourself"she said with a faint smile.
"Bye"I said.
I got in the strangely colored orange Cab to me anyway and headed on home.
Once I was home I was met with an angry happy,plue and ERZA.
"LUCY HEARTFILIA WHERE WERE YOU"she said a deep menacing voice.
I gulped of what I thought would be my last breath of air, then I remembered.
"WHAT THE HECK HOW DID YOU GET IN MY HOUSE"I shouted.
"QUIET down bunny girl"Said Gajeel.
"MY HOUSE WHY ARE YOU ALL IN MY HOUSE"I shouted louder.
"Well look at this picture that my friend Bisca happen to send me at the party you were at last night outside"said Erza.
She showed me the picture and my heart felt like it burst.

"That's- no-not-no-that's not what it looks like"I cried.
"Lucy assuming your attire you went somewhere with Natsu"said Levy.
(When did she get there)
"Juvia agrees"said Juvia.
(I'm so done)
""What do I do"I said.
"Depends on what you did"they said.
"I sorta kinda sleep with him st his house in a not sleepover way"I said rambling.
"Wow I'm not surprised"said Gray.
"Me neither"said Gajeel.
"LUCY YOU BETTER RUN BECAUSE YOU GOLDEN LOCKS ARE ABOUT TO BE BROWN"said Erza.
"Honey honey calm down"said jellal.
"Fine fin take deep breaths ok"said Erza.
"Ok I'm fine in fine"she said relaxing on my couch.
"That's it jellal, Juvia, Gray, Levy, and Gajeel were staying here for 3 week and that's final"said Erza.
"But But your like 4 months pregnant Erza"said Levy.
"Don't matter all of you take a room now."said Erza.
Before I could protest Erza made me sit on the couch and watch Harry Potter with her eating M&Ms.

(Natsu's POV)

I woke up with a pounding headache.
"What in the world happened"I asked myself.
When I looked down I was naked and there was a Orange bow on the floor.
"What did I do"I said
Then my phone rang.
"Hello"I said.
"Natsu this is Aria what happens last night"she asked.
"Orange"

😑😨😭😍😍😍😘😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
What will happen next stay tune for more. Haha sorry I like messing with you. Hope you enjoyed this chapter report Poot grammar and see you next Time jelly fams.