Colorfully colorless

Hello jelly fams if you made it this far good job. He is the sequel to an I hear your voice? I hope you enjoy and remember there is a 5 year time skip which will make sense later. Enjoy this chappie bye.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💛💙💙💚💛💙❤️💚💙💙

(Nobodies POV)

There was this blond beauty everyone was talking about. The heir of the heartfilia company finally took over which much power she climbed up to the top. paired together with the dragneel company. She had a secret she was broken. Sure she looked professional and healthy and was smart but she was broken. Broken to the brim. Today she would have to meet Natsu dragneel new owner of the dragneel company. After that day long ago her whole world turned gray. It was like the color was seeped out of the world for no one to find and it was all her fault.

If only she had not pushed him away if only she was not blinded by her own feelings maybe just maybe he would be ok. As she was walking to the steps of the building she felt lost.
"Click clack click clack"
Is all she heard before she stopped by and elevator afraid, longing and worried. She stepped into the elevator to be met with one big door.

(Lucy's POV)

I breathed in and not so effortlessly opened the gray door like my life depended on it. There he was engulfed in work not even looking up at me.

But that was not what really mattered. There was this one color I could still see his hair. His salmon hair was still there it was shining. I was so taken aback I froze. Until he looked up at me and I looked at him. Natsu dragneel. He looked shocked then he regained his composure and motioned me to sit down. I quickly sat down and cleared my throat.
"Miss heartfilia good of you to join me today"said Natsu.
"It is a pleasure indeed mr dragneel"I said without cracking.
"So I see you are here for your first meeting regarding your company"he said it looking at me.
"Yes"I said.
"Well since I'm getting married to Aria Princeton and taking half of the stem corporation I will be sharing with you to build a strong company"said Natsu.
That's when my whole would turned gray the color in his hair was a light pink almost faded. I regain my composure and continue.
"Yes that will be an honor Mr.dragneel"I said.
"Ok we will be getting married next month that you for your time"said Natsu.
"Yes indeed goodbye"I said.
I have a faint smile and walked out swiftly. Not talking a second glance I went out of the elevator and out the door to my car. It was a nice car and the brand was.

As I drove past may people were staring I drove back to my penthouse apartment and looked out the window

As I drove past may people were staring I drove back to my penthouse apartment and looked out the window. The city was so beautiful. I cried my eyes out for hours. Stupid Natsu getting married. He hates me he hates me so much and I couldn't even call him his real name. I cried right by the large window up high. Then the worst part was I had to work with his until next month. I passed out right on the couch.

(Natsu's POV)

She was here and then she wasn't. She was right there but I couldn't even reach her. I saw that look in her eyes hurt anger remorse and regret. If I was not forced into this stupid marriage I would get Lucy my Luce back. But I know she hates me. Since I left I became cold I can't even look at her correctly. She left so fast I looked out the company window. The city was so beautiful and night. But I could think about was.
"Luce"

✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️🔍✒️🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒So I hoped you enjoy and leave your opinion and sorry this was updated super late school is ruff and yeah bye till next time

So I hoped you enjoy and leave your opinion and sorry this was updated super late school is ruff and yeah bye till next time.