Saint Singh Raizada

Khusi, do you need anything????????Arnav asked in polite tone seeing how she was looking everywhere.

Khusi in return just glare at him making him go all quite. She very well knew that would be for few second only. This was like tenth time he asked the same question since morning following her everywhere she goes.
If anyone would ask her what is feels to be followed by your very own husband  then she would say completely annoying irritating.
That is what she was feeling from last two days. Yes it has become two days since her outburst. Two days since  Devil  singh raizada  became Saint Singh raizada. No matter what she says how much hurtful words she throws at him he will just bow his head,  listen to her without uttering single word. That was so not like the typical ASR. That was not only the case ...he would just follow her like some lost puppy no office nothing at all his only work was to follow her

Khusi, What happened? Is it paining somewhere?????Arnav asked seeing how she was changing her expression every second only to receive another glare from her.

What is your problem Mr raizada?????? Khusi asked finally losing her patience.

Sorry......Arnav said without meeting her eyes.

Khusi realized one thing after her outburst he was not making direct eye contact with her . He would follow her everywhere she goes but don't make any eye contact with her and his constant sorry was irritating her beyond anything.

And what is with your sorry always. Pls leave me alone for sometime. Neither I need your sorry nor any help . Just do me one favour. Stop following me like some lost puppy. You go and look after your di. I'm fine I can take care of myself ...... Khusi said in irritated tone thinking now he would get angry and just stop following her. For him his family, his di were always in top most order so she thought this might work.

Di is fine. She can look after herself. You are not well you need to be taken care of and why are you standing pls sit . I'll bring something for you to eat.It's time for your medicine. ..........Arnav changed the topic. He knew what she was trying to do. If he was same old Arnav Singh Raizada he would have just pin her and manhandled her. But no this time it was not ASR but her arnavji who just want her forgivness. No matter how much hurtful words she throws at him he would never repeat his mistake. Never be the reason of her tears.

It hurts to bear such cold behaviour from his khusi. But that was very less in compared to what he did to her. For him only his di was important in the name of his blind love for his di he did so many sins but no he would not repeat same. Ya he love his di . She was the one who fulfilled the need of his mother. But now he realised di was important so was khusi both are most important for him. May be khusi have captured place in his heart.

You are still standing pls sit I'll bring food for you....... saying this arnav moved from there.

While khusi just stood where she was not believing what she just heard. She kept his di in second position. Ok that was not what she wanted. She don't want to be the reason of rift between the brother sister duo. What he did to her in the name of his love for his di she don't want him to repeat same never if he was going to do this for her. She need to talk to him deciding this she started preparing long lecture for asr. But she very well knew  he would send jiji with food instead of coming himself knowing she would not deny her. She just huffed and sat there .

*****************
Payal was observing changed atmosphere of raizada mansion.
She thought they will do some crazy things in the name of wooing them but no it was as if no one live in raizada mansion. Past two days was dead in santiban though she was very curious to know the reason behind their silent behaviour.

Payal,food for khusi. .......Arnav gave her the tray he was holding breaking her chain of thought.

And this is her medicine....... Arnav gave four tablets that was to be given.

To this payal nodded and moved from there. What could she do other than this. There was no way she would deny. Last time when she denied he started crying ,yes literally started crying
mumbling something between his crying so now when he gives her something to give to khusi she would do without any question. Now there was this question nagging her since last two days ,May be he do love khusi????????

*******************

On other hand Arnav kept looking at payal till she disappear. She was agreeing to what ever he said after his sudden break down infront of her.  0k he was not one who would show his emotion infront of anyone. But when payal said he don't have any right to do anything for khusi he could not control  and tears make their way unknown to himself.
That was good in its own sense Now at least payal agree to him .

Now he need to complete another work, his family. Yes his family it seems as if they have gone to hibernation .

*********************
Nani ...why are you all sitting all quite? Only four days are left........Arnav asked seeing everyone in nani's room doing nothing other than staring at nothing particular.

We can do nothing Chote......nani replied in depressed tone.

How could you say that nani? Ok you heard her outburst but that doesn't mean you lose your hope. Instead of working more harder you all gave up ........ Arnav showed how disappoint he was. It has become two days and he was trying to make them understand but of no use.

You are right Arnav bituwa I'm with you....... Mami replied with new enthusiasm.

Sorry ,I'm also......anjali also joined them how could they just lose hope.

Me too ........ nani to replied followed by akash.

So what is plan Chote......anjali asked with hopeful eyes.

I'm thinking of not wearing anything infront of khusi......Arnav said in deep thought making everyone gasp.

Chote.....
Arnav bituwa....
Bhai.......
Everyone shouted in unison ladies tried hiding their embarrassment looking how their Chote was taking without any shame.

Why are you shouting. She is big fan of that something Khan who never wears shirt. So I thought if I will go shirtless infront of her she would like it...... Arnav said thoughtfully.  Though he had already murdered that Khan in his head.

Oh ......everyone took sign of relief .

But what  should I not wear infront of payal. She is not crazy like khusiji. ......... akash said in depressed tone.

Payal who just happened pass from there heard everything and just could sympathize at everyone. No matter what they do it would be less infront of what khusi went through. Not wanting to listen what they were planning further she went from there.

How dare you akash? You are my brother doesn't mean you can say anything about my khusi...... Arnav warned his brother how could he say her crazy.

Sorry bhai ,I didn't mean that way . I wanted to say payal is not crazy for any actors like Khusiji ...... akash corrected himself before his brother strangle him.

Ok..... Arnav replied still annoyed.

I'm going khusi might need something and I  should also plan about my plan......Arnav went from there not waiting for anyone's reply.

While other prayed thier Chote won't do any shameless thing other than what he was saying and akash stood confused not knowing what less he should go infront of payal.

           To be continued. .........

Hope you like it pls do vote and comment. ☺