face to face

Anjali bitiya did nk bituwa called........nani asked sitting beside anjali whose complete focus was on phone kept in front.

Nahi na nani. He said he will call after reaching there but now there is no sign........ anjali complained. They had send nk to help khusi and payal in case of any problem and ordered him to call them as soon as he reached.

Should we try by ourself???? mami too said joining them in sofa.

Nahi manorama. He had warned us beforehand . He will call once he gets opportunity....... nani opposed. She too was eager to know about khusi and payal but did not want nk to be in trouble.

Nani is right mami. We should wait for his call....... anjali said in tried tone not having any patience left.

Nani it's his call.............anjali jumped like small kid finally seeing nk's number flashing her mobile. She attended the call keeping it in speaker mode.

Hello nk Bhai. Finally.. where were you? Why didn't you called? Is everything alright over there? Khusiji is alright na.. Those raizada brothers didn't creat any problem,did they???? Anjali bombarded with her question even before nk could say hello.

Di relax... let me speak first. You know na it's very difficult to call in presence of other.......nk apologised. He could imagine how anxious they might have gone not receiving his call. They send him to Lucknow to help their dear khusiji and payalji unknown about the fact that he was well aware about them and already helping them.

It's ok Nk bhai how are they.......... anjali inquired bringing nk to present.

They are fine di. And your brothers also didn't creat any problem. You know what di khusiji and payalji have opened their sweet shop here........... nk informed them.

Hello hi bye bye. What are you saying nk bituwa? Why did they opened their shop?Are they planning to stay their forever........ mami asked frowning not liking what she just heard. Them opening shop means staying there forever now how would she survive without phati sari and khoon bhari tang. She did not even get chance to apologise .

But how can khusiji work. She have plaster on her hand.........anjali said sadly worried for another reason.

You're right bitiya. She will strain herself. How will payal biyiya handle everything. Now what should we do.......nani too stated worriedly.
Everyone started thinking for the solution of newly known problem completely forgetting about nk who had called after running far away from khusiji's house.

Hello hi bye bye. I have a plan....... suddenly mami jumped from her seat with new idea popping in her detective mind.

What mami......... anjali asked looking at her excited face.

We should go to Lucknow changing our attire like they show in serials............ mami shared her idea getting inspired from serials.

Plan tho achha hai. But how ???? They will recognize our face mami. Its not serial where one doesnot recognize their own son if he adds single mole on his face ......... anjali frowned thinking about all serials.