Now what???

Bhai, what are we doing here? Can't we stay in some good hotels????? akash asked looking around not understanding what they were doing in such small house of lucknow city. They had landed here directly after knowing about payal and khusi being in Lucknow . And for some reason unknown to him ,his Bhai brought him to this small house instead of five star hotel.

Come on Akash,how can we stay in hotel? They are way too far from here........ Arnav replied looking around the house.

So what Bhai........ akash was not getting head and tail of the situation .

What do you mean by 'so what' akash. We are here to win our wife back, then how can we stay in hotel........ Arnav replied little annoyed with his brother. Here he was worried about different matter and his brother was busy in his own world.

I know Bhai, we are in Lucknow to win them back. But why are we staying here,in this small house, is what I'm asking........akash still sounded confused.

Akash come here.......... Arnav pulled him towards the near by window instead of replying him.

Did you saw that house???????
Arnav asked pointing towards the house infront of them.

Which house Bhai????????

What the.... akash can't you see the house before you . Oh lord what have done to your eyes........ Arnav said sounding little worried about his brother.

What Bhai... no no I can see that house........ akash replied immediately.

You'll make me mad akash........ Arnav was annoyed with his brother .

What did I do Bhai ???????akash asked innocently not knowing what he did or said to make his brother so mad.

Now leave all that. That house which I showed you is of khusi and payal. They are staying there........Arnav said in serious tone making akash look at him with wide eye.

Really, how do you know that Bhai?????? akash asked doubting Arnav. Why not they had reached here directly after they came to know about their wives from his mother. And he had not seen his Bhai talking with aman , who only can do everything in such short period of time.

What is wrong with you akash. I'm her husband I'm supposed to know about her.......... Arnav replied as a matter of fact.

Payal was right. I'm very bad husband. I even don't know about her house........ akash whispered in depressed tone. His Bhai even in his contract marriage knew everything about his wife and he, who did love marriage knew nothing about his wife. He was already loosing hope of winning his wife .

Arnav was tensed for his brother. In this way instead of winning his wife he will lose himself. But he knew how to tackle with him.

Yes you are very bad husband akash who is losing hope even before trying. What were you thinking, they will welcome us with garland. This is path of thorns akash don't aspect your usual sweet payal here. And if you are going to lose hope in every step then pls return back now only..... Arnav warned him and he knew this will surely work. He was worried for his brother. Their journey had not begin yet and he is losing hope. What'll he do after he will come face to face with payal.

You're right Bhai. How can I act so insensitive. Don't worry Bhai ,I'm ready to face any situation no matter what payal says or does I'll not lose hope......... akash said with new determination in his voice making arnav smile at him.