Craziness

Both of you stop .......... arnav threatened glaring at both nk and akash who wouldn't stop laughing calling him uncle.

Bhai, uncle............. akash said between his laugh.

Nannav uncle......... nk too joined increasing to arnav frustration. He so wanted to bang their head. From the time they entered, they were teasing him calling uncle.

Stop I said......... arnav warned but of no use. They would not stop. If it was earlier then his simple glare was enough to make them quite. But now.... khusi ye tune kya kiya.. arnav thought glaring at them.

Khusiji 's uncle........... akash utter and stood motionless processing what he just said and was more terrified looking at his Bhai who appeared like wounded lion ready to punch.
Condition of nk was no different. He had already got little glimpse of khusi's arnavji. And akash made the situation worst.

Akash mere Bhai,run.......... nk started running pulling akash with him who was shaking looking at red arnav.

Both of you come back.......... arnav roared. How dare they call him uncle of khusi, his khusi. They are dead now arnav thought before running behind them.

**************

Payal annoyedly looked at her sister who was very much busy measuring length and breadth of their shop. From the time they entered inside after their little weird encounter with the boys, khusi was high at her sankiness. And her talk was more weird than her behaviour.

Jiji I'm telling you ,arnavji too reached final stage. Hey devi maiya what would be condition of mami............ khusi said chewing her nails, continuing her run around the room.

Khusi stop right their. My neck is paining......... payal shouted making khusi halt in her place. She was annoyed with her sister neither she would say what the matter was nor would stop her rant of arnavji being in final stage.

Jiji what was that????? khusi asked keeping her hand near her heart which was beating so fast because of her jiji sudden scream.

Then what? How many times I told you to stop but you won't listen........ payal said now glaring at her sister who was once again ready to continue her work.

Khusi dare you start again........ payal warned while khusi bit her lips cutely .

Come sit here and say what happened and what is with arnavji reaching final stage??????payal asked confused with her sister behaviour. And here she was thinking she would start crying seeing arnavji in front of her remembering all the happening but alas it was khusi we are talking about. No matter what her craziness will always be in peak.

Jiji you don't know what happened in rm....... khusi started sitting next to payal.

I knew it. It is related to rm only. They will not allow you to live in peace. How dare they? Wasn't what they did enough that they followed us here.......... payal was angry with everyone for causing trouble in her sister life.

Jiji listen......... before khusi could even say anything.

No khusi you listen. Dont think about them ok. If you want we will go far away from here without informing anyone. You just don't worry........ payal continued planning completely missing the stunned look of her dear sister.