Waitttt

Khusi .....you still have plaster on your arm. Why don't you walk carefully?????payal scolded khusi who nearly tripped while pacing to and fro in living room.

Sorry jiji.... But what can I do my brain is not working properly. ....... Khusi apologised still continuing her walk now chewing her nails.

What is new there ? Your brain never works properly. ...... payal teased her sister who was sounding little troubled.

Jiji........ Khusi whined like small baby.

Ok stop with your jiji. Come here and tell me what happened......... payal called her patting the sit next to her.

Jiji you don't know what happened today morning. ..........Khusi started, sitting crossed leg next to payal in the couch.

Today morning???? Payal questioned sitting crossed leg like her sister.

Yes jiji today morning when we were buying vegetables.........khusi continued.

But I was with you all the time....... payal said sounding confused.

Offo jiji first listen na......... khusi replied in irritated tone for being disturbed at every sentence she utter.

Sorry sorry.... now say what happened ......payal apologised raising her both hands now getting curious to know what her crazy sister wants to say.

Ok where was I......... khusi asked scratching her chin forgetting what she was actually saying.

Vegetable market........payal supplied laughing slightly at her confused sister who was looking like lost kid at that moment. She was happy. Her sister was more or less back to normal.
The way she had said that she should have died with her parents in raizada mansion had worried her to no limits.

Yes yes vegetable market. ........ khusi sequeled finally remembering what she was about to say breaking payal's chains of thought.

You know jiji when you went inside and asked me to wait out because of crowd .........khusi asked.
Payal just nodded in response.

All of sudden my heartbeat started running marathon. It felt as if it will jump out of rib case.......khusi continued.

And you are saying now. Come let's go to hospital........ payal scolded jumping from couch .

Hey devimayiya jiji first listen na......... khusi pulled her sister in previous position.

You don't know when my heartbeat go all wide. It's when Ar............. khusi stopped all of sudden realizing what she was about to say. She was about to take Arnavji name that to infront of jiji. She felt as if Arnavji was near her but she was sure that was just her imagination. How can he here he might be busy taking care of his sister since she was finally out of their life khusi thought sighing sadly.

Khusi when does it happens........ payal asked seeing her sister lost somewhere.

Jiji when I have acidity...........khusi replied absentmindly making her sister roll with laughter.

Oh god khusi you are so funny........payal said between her laughter making khusi smile at her. This was the first time her sister was laughing wholeheartedly after all the happening.