Sanka Devi

No matter what may be the situation. How much her heart may be wounded ,her crazy mind will continue its craziness. If you are thinking who then obviously our sanka devi aka kkgsr.

Khusi was pacing to and fro in her room , chewing her nail making poor laxmiji turn her head from right to left. She was there giving company to her favourite person.

The main thing khusi was unable to digest was Khusi bitiya. Yes, khusi bitiya ....this particular phrase was troubling her more than anything at that moment. May be even more than the hurt full words from her Arnavji.

Hey devimayiya... why are you doing this? First Arnavji than anjaliji and now even Mami . ......Khusi complained her favourite goddess.

How can you make all of them crazy at once ? Is there some new viral disease in town?????she asked herself with cute pout adoring her face.

Yes ,this should be some viral infection laxmiji . Hey devimayiya ,it seems Arnavji and anjaliji are in earlier stage while mami is already in her final stage..... she answered her own question going all tensed.Laxmiji also supported nodding her head.

Yes ,Mami is in final state . That's why she was talking all sweet. How can she say khusi bitiya otherwise. I think this infection is crazy flu like swine flu where people act all crazy.....she concluded. Now that was enough for our sanka devi to go all hyper. Here her whole life was about to change within one week and her mind was busy in her usual craziness.

********
She was not alone here someone was also giving her company but in next room.

Hello hi bye bye (cry) now what will happen (cry) she don't want to even see my (cry) face........Mami cried complaining like small kid infront of parent.

Mami ....what happen, why are you crying?? First you came inside running like manic, looked in mirror and started crying .........anjali asked getting all confused. Here they have so much to do and Mami was busy in her own world.

Yes mamorama. And who don't want to see your face????? nani also asked her crazy daughter in law who was crying not even caring about her make up. Now that was surprising for sure.

Sasu ma (cry)...... Mami cried even more loudly instead of answering.

While other two standing could just roll their eyes at her dramatic display of emotion.

Anjali bitiya, let's go...... nani said in fake annoyed tone looking at manorama who was not ready to spill the beans. She was worried now . Manorama was not someone who would cry untill the matter was not serious.

Susuma .......Mami shouted in order to stop them. Now who would want to cry all alone.

Yes Mami ,please speak.......anjali encouraged looking at her mami who was rubbing her eyes and trying to speak.
Anjali bitiya khusi don't want to see my face........and with that she narrated whatever happened downstairs few minutes ago.
Mami was confused looking at the reaction she was getting from her anjali bitiya and sasuma. Their eyes were as wide as saucer and jaw wide open nearly touching the ground.

What happened to both of you....Mami asked getting confused.
Mami you called Khusiji ,khusi bitiya....... anjali asked not being able to digest what she just heard.
Poor Mami just nod her head still looking confused.