"You know he didn't really mean it." I say

"Yeah he did." Nash says, looking at me.

"Nash, I'm sure that you'll find someone that loves you one day, ok? But that day just may not be today." I say. Nash then quickly leans in, and presses his lips against mine. I'm shocked, so I just sit there for a second. I then pull away from Nash's grasp.

"I-I'm sorry G." Nash says, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Nash! You know I have a boyfriend that's YOUR brother." I spit, getting up and walking towards the door.

"I'm sorry G! I just need someone." Nash admits, looking down. I feel sorry for the guy, but then again he did just kiss me and I'm dating someone, his brother to be exact.

"You could of told me Nash, but you didn't have to do that. What happens if Hayes finds out, huh? What do I tell him? I'm going in my room." I say, storming off to my room, where I see Hayes lying on my bed.

"What are you doing?" I ask

"I thought you were in here so I came in here. Since you weren't in here I decided that I should wait for you." He says, smiling. I smile back, and lay down next to him.

"Wait, where's Jacob?" I ask Hayes

"Oh, Sky asked if he would play princess with her, so right now he's downstairs with a tutu on." Hayes says, chuckling. Oh Jacob, such a sweetheart.

"Jacob would be the one to do that." I say, giggling.

"He would!" Hayes shouts for some odd reason.

"You ok?" I ask

"Yeah." Hayes says. What got into him all of the sudden. I push the thought away and get up to look out my window. Once I do, I see a farmiliar 3 kids on bikes.

"Hayes, those boys we saw at the pet shop are here." I say to Hayes

"What do they want?" Hayes asks, coming up from behind me, wrapping his arms around me.

"I don't even know." I say frustrated. Ugh, why do those boys have to come and rain on our parade?

"I got this."  Hayes says, heading out my bedroom door.  I quickly run after him so he doesn't do something stupid.

"Hey!"  he shouts, heading outside.

"Hey buddy."  the one says, walking towards him. "I see you have your little girlfriend here as well." he smiles towards me.

"Yeah I do, she and her mom live with our family."  Hayes spits, as he takes a hold of my hand.

"Oh, ok." another guy says.  Then, he whispers something to his friends, and they start to walk towards us.  I get a little scared, but Hayes looks at me, and I know that I can't let him fight, if that's what there gonna do, alone.  Then it happens, one of them swings at punch at Hayes, hitting him right in the jaw.

"Oh no you didn't."  I mutter, taking a huge swing at the guys face, making contact with his cheek.  I then do it to the other cheek as well, as he falls backwards.  I then see Hayes punch another guy, but then I see Hayes fall to the ground, and the 3 guys running away, as well as cop sirens.  I run over to Hayes worridly.

"Hayes, are you-"  I stop mid sentence to see a bloodly hole on the side of Hayes' stomach.

"Hayes!"  I scream, bending down next to him.  I can feel tears streaming down my face.  How is this possible?  The guys didnt have guns.  The cops!  The cops probaly shot at the 3 guys, but hit Hayes instead.

"ELIZABETH! MOM! NASH! SOMEONE!"  I scream, as I see Elizabeth and Jacob, with a tutu on, run outside.  I then see both of there faces fall when they meet mine, and when they see Hayes.  Jacob immediatly dials 911.

"Is everything ok?"  Nash asks, running outside.

"No!  Hayes got shot by a cop."  I yell, as tears stream down my face.  Hayes' eyes are still open a little, he's trying not to close them.

"Hayes, please, dont leave me.  You have to stay alive, right?  Remember, you mean the world to me, and I can't just let you go."  I whisper to him, as Nash and Jacob are sitting down next to him.  The moms are on the sidewalk waiting for the ambulance.  As I can hear the ambulance coming down the sidewalk, I see Hayes' eyes close, and that's when I lose it.

-

"Hayes Grier?"  the nurse says, as I bolt up and run to her, as well as the rest of the family, and friends.

"Is he ok?"  I ask, with tear stains still on my cheek.

"He should be ok, but he needs rest.  We can send in one person at a time for a couple minutes to see him."  the nurse says.  I immediatly run to his door.  The nurse lets me in, and I see him lying down in the hospital bed with a bunch of wires connected to his arms and chest.  The nurse informed us that he lost alot of blood and stuff, becasue it was actually 2 bullets, not 1. 

I take a seat next to his hospital bed, in a very uncomfy chair.

"Hi Hayes, I know your sleeping now, but I just wanted to tell you that you had me worried sick."  I slightly laugh. "I thought that you weren't gonna make itt becasue you closed your eyes when we were waiting for the ambulance.  For the past 4 hours I've been worring and crying, but now I'm happy that your not gone.  Hayes, you mean the world to me, and I love you.  I wouldn't know what I would do without you.  Oh, and Harley wanted me to give you this."  I say, planting a kiss on his cheek, as I then walk out of the room.

AUTHORS NOTE!

Hey guys!  How did you like this chapter?  More of a filler, sorry:(

BUT OH MY GOSH HAYES GOT SHOT.

I decided to add in some drama, not to good, haha.  But hey, whatever.  Next chapter should be up, like, soon.  I can't promise anything because I have soccer and softball like everyday so its hard to update.  But yeah!  And, can you guys check out my new story My Crazy Life?  Sorry but I really like how its going but you dont have to check it out of you dont want to.  Well, Bye Loves! -Lily:)xxx