CH 37: Sneaking Around & Party Plans

Start from the beginning

Great. So that janitor closet session solved nothing except relieved us of our hormonal desires towards each other.

He is a helluva good kisser though but I needed to have more self control if we atleast wanted to have a conversation. Not an oral one the next time.

I started off in the direction of my class with a dreamy look still on my face. Until I realized that my hair was all disheveled and my clothes were out of place.

Boy, wouldn't that raise a roomful of eyebrows.

Quickly slipping into the girl's washroom, I bumped into someone who was standing right behind the door.

"Eek! Sorry," I apologized holding their shoulders till I realized it was just Jay.

"Shay! You nearly gave me a heart attack!" She scolded breathing slowly looking uneasily at the last bathroom stall that must've been occupied.

"Well! what are you doing standing in front of the door all suspicious looking-"

She clamped her hand over my mouth darting her eyes everywhere like we were being watched.

"Sshh! Why would I be suspicious of something? I'm up to nothing," she said loudly chuckling nervously removing her hand quickly, when I licked it.

With a look of disgust she rinsed her palm. I came beside her and placed both my hands on the side of the sink after splashing my face with water.

She finally looked up into the mirror taking in my appearance. "Okay. You actually look like you just finished having an intense make out session," she laughed.

"Is it that obvious?" I whined straightening my jacket and dress trying not to seem perplexed.

"O.M.G." her mouth hung open.
"Ian? Never knew he was the sneaking around type," she said in a low voice since we had company.

The girl in the last stall groaned out loud emptying her bowels. But I tried to ignore the plopping sounds.

"He isn't," I said as we looked at each other through the mirror.

"O.M.G," she said again with more emphasis.

"Ryder?!" She mouthed while I nodded slowly making her squeal.

"Where? Under the bleachers?" She said in an obvious tone.

"Worse. Janitors closet," I hung my head lowly even though I actually did enjoy the feeling of being in hiding.

"Oh. That's hot."

I sighed, shaking my head. "You're a dork."

I fill her in on everything else that happened in between.

"Go Ryder. That's hot."

"You think everything is hot!" I say in exasperation to which she just shrugs her shoulders.

"You're treading in dangerous waters with him," she told me truthfully.

"What about your diabolical plan?" I diverted the topic.

"It's currently in action," she smirks. Clipping our noses from the awful smell we walk to the exit.

"You're so evil!" I said. We both giggle slyly.

The entry door swings open and in walks Amber. Alive and well. Not excreting her brains out in the toilet.

"Hi guys," she nodded acknowledging us with a broad smile.

I tried to mask up my surprise while Jay stared from the girl groaning in the last stall to Amber. She did that for quite a while.

"Look Jay, now that I have the chance..." she trailed off wiping her hands and adjusting her straight red hair.