Chapter 6 - "How do you think I get all the ladies?"

Start from the beginning

"I've seen a few." Sky didn't bother to expand on the topic.

"I heard the pool area was a mad house of Knox Hamilton fans," Jules said. She prodded Sky for more details.

"In my short time spent around them I have come to the conclusion that they are the most annoying group of fans on board."

"You saw Knox?"

"Yup," Sky said.

"Come on, you're killing me!" Jules said. She pulled on Sky's arm as if she could physically drag the details out of her. Sky started to laugh which brought an annoyed look to Jules's face.

"You're the worst," she said. She crossed her arms and pretended to pout.

"The worst who can tell you all the details about Knox Hamilton's abs," Sky said, dangling the information before Jules.

"Ok, tell."

"They looked pretty average," Sky said.

"But they were on Knox Hamilton so they couldn't be," Jules said. Her eyes got a cloudy, far off look to them.

"Earth to Jules." Sky waved her hand in front of Jules' face. "If you are done dreaming about Knox Hamilton, it's time to get off the elevator."

"Oh right," Jules said. She jumped and quickly walked off the elevator. "So tell me more"

She and Sky walked along the hallway leading to the kitchen.

"It's hard to say, he was constantly surrounded by fifty girls," Sky said.

"You are giving me no details. I'll wait until I see Bee, I'm sure she will have more details."

"Probably best. Although, he did walk in on my cleaning his room this morning," Sky said casually.

Jules stopped dead in her tracks as Sky continued and pushed through the double swinging doors into the kitchen. She turned to see that Jules hadn't followed her. She was about to go out and get her when Jules came bursting through the doors.

"He what?!" She practically yelled, causing the people at the nearest tables to turn and look at them. Sky smirked at her reaction and got in line for the buffet.

"Sky Ann Bennett, you tell me what happened now," Jules said.

"Oh full name status, you must be serious," Sky said. "And that isn't my middle name."

"Sky please!" Jules whined.

"Fine. But get a tray before we are too far in the line and you have to use mine. I was always going to tell you," Sky said, as Jules came back with a tray. "You're just to fun to mess with." Jules ignored the last comment, waiting for her to get to the story.

"I was cleaning rooms this morning, covering for someone. I was up on the top floor, with all the really nice rooms. I realized I had left my phone in the last room I had been cleaning, so I went back to grab it."

Sky took a plate of salad and fruit as she moved down the line.

"And it was Knox's room?" Jules squealed.

"Knox what?" Cara said. She got in line behind Jules.

"Shhh, don't interrupt her," Jules said.

Sky shook her head at the ridiculousness of the situation. It hadn't been a big deal to her. In fact she had been more annoyed at Knox for assuming she was some crazed fan instead of star struck.

"I went back to the last room, which did in fact turn out to be Knox's room and he came in while I was getting my phone. Then he called security on me," Sky said.