Chapter 1 - "Knox Hamilton is here!"

Sky rolled her eyes to the ceiling of the plane as her left foot tapped the ground. Checking her phone for the time, she tried to peer around the man in front of her to see if the line was moving at all. She hated people who didn't travel. They disorganized and unsure of themselves, causing unnecessary delays.

They tied up the security line by their ignorance to the restrictions and their inability to pack correctly. They clogged the airport walkways. They delayed disembarking the plane by waiting to collect all their things once the plane had landed. Sky wasn't a very uptight person and most things didn't bother her. But this, this was one of the things that got on her nerves.

She glanced again at her phone and shot a look around the guy again to see the people in front of her reaching above their heads for their luggage. If Louis had planned on her making the boat, he shouldn't have put her in the back of the plane. He knew as good as she did how late that could make her and she was already cutting it close.

She watched as the man in front of her reached over her head and roughly grabbed his standard, nondescript black bag. He was reaching for his computer bag when she seized the opportunity and snuck around him, quickly catching up with the person in front of him.

"Have a nice day," the flight attendant said, as Sky exited the plane. She winced at the flight attendant's fake smile, knowing her cheeks must be tired. Sky zig-zagged through the other passengers along the walkway.  When she hit the end, she pushed into the airport and broke into a run.

A gentle tapping on Knox's shoulder woke him up. Pulling the sleep mask from his eyes, he stretched, taking in his surroundings. Calvin was seated next to him. Marcos was across the aisle, waking up. The slight hum of the plane faded into the background as a voice came over the loud speaker.

"Ladies and gentleman, I have turned on the seat belt sign as we prepare for our final descent into Miami. Flight attendants, prepare for landing," the captain said. Knox watched as seats returned to their upright position and tray tables clicked back into place.

"Want some water?" Calvin asked, holding out a large water bottle. Knox accepted the bottle and took a long drink.

"How long was I out?" he asked. He watched as Calvin turned off his computer and placed it back into his computer bag.

"A few hours."

"Did I miss anything?" he asked. He lifted the shade of the window and looking out into a clear sky.

"No. We're be landing in the next thirty minutes. There will be a car to meet us that will take us directly to the port," Calvin said. "We're arriving at the end of the boarding process and we will be going through a private entrance, so we shouldn't have much trouble."

Knox nodded and stretched again, thankful for the space first class seats had. When the plane landed he rose and waited as Calvin reached overhead and grabbed his duffel bag and Knox's black leather backpack. Knox saw Marcos doing the same. He took his backpack and walked off the plane, following the few people in front of him. As they neared the end of the walkway, there was a team of four security guards waiting for them. He reached into his backpack and pulled out his baseball hat and pulled up the hood of his jacket.

"Knox, these guys are going to walk with us to the exit," Marcos said.

"Got it. Thanks so much," Knox said, making eye contact with all four of the men.

"Let's go," one of them said. Knox followed as they exited the walkway.

The airport was a blur as Sky ran through the terminal,  following the signs for baggage claim. She ran past the sign warning her she was leaving the secured area and came to a halt once through the door. The baggage claim area bursting with people. She looked around trying to make sense of the whole situation when she started to notice a pattern. Almost eighty percent of the people present were teenage girls.