GUY.exe

Guys this is literally my favorite song ever. Annnnd obviously the story is based of this song so... yeah enjoy.
————————————————————————

Dan sat at his computer with his face in his hands. He looked up at the computer and typed in '/<Launch GUY.exe' and got up.

He got up and looked at the huge test tube with a bright light on top of it. "You're expectations are too high Daniel..." his ex boyfriends echoed in his head. He smirked. Now what? I'm making someone better than you! He thought as he walked towards the tube.

"Sir," His assistant Cat walked in. "I believe that we are finally ready."

Dan nodded. "Me too." He pulled down hard on the switch and laughed a little.

The electricity began to shock the boy in the tube and he began shaking. The door to the tube broke.

"Yes!" Dan yelled and smiled wide. The electricity stopped and the raven haired boy shook his head slowly and then glanced at Dan.
Dan looked at the boy and took a deep breath. "What's your name...?"

He looked at Dan and smiled toothy. "I'm Phil. What's your name?"

"I-I'm Dan." He looked at Phil for a second. Everything had gone right. He was about 6 feet tall, he seemed emotionally stable, and a gentleman. Now, just to run some tests. "What do you say I uh.. show you around town?"

Phil nodded and smiled. "What Time?"

"How about four?" Phil nodded again. "I'll pick you up then."

|~| Timeskip |~|

Phil was gonna be here... or is *supposed* to be here in 5 minutes. Dan looked down at his watch. 4 minutes. 3 minutes. 2 minutes.

He heard a car door open and he ran to look out the window. It wasn't Phil.

1 minute. Dan gave up and sat back on his couch sighing. As soon as he sat down there was a knock.

He opened it to see Phil. He was right on time.

|~| Timeskip |~|

It's been six months and Dan has tested everything out. Phil really was the most perfect guy.

"Uh, Phil?" Dan asked.

"Yeah?"

"Do you um think that.. that we can go out on a date?"

Phil thought for a second. "I don't think I like boys, Dan."

Dan facepalmed himself mentally. He had worked out every problem and every thing. Except that...

"No, no." Dan laughed awkwardly. "Not with me."