Stranger Things

OK WARNING IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED/FINISHED STRANGER THINGS THIS DOES CONTAIN SPOILERS!!

~~~~

Dan and Phil were sat on the couch watching the second to last episode of Stranger Things. Phil looked over at him and said, "How do you think this will end?" Dan hesitated for a moment. "Will is probably going to die," Phil gasped. "Um no! They are all going to stay alive and El and Mike are going to stay together forever!" Dan rolled his eyes.

"Right. Because Will is TOTALLY gonna live," Dan said sarcastically.

Phil rolled his eyes and turned his head back to the TV. It was on the part where the 'bad men' found El and her friends and the Demogorgon was about to kill them. 

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Dan yelled as El disappeared . He looked over at Phil who's mouth was wide in shock.

"No I didn't want it to end this way!" Phi pouted. They continued to watch angrily as Will lay in the hospital bed. 

"I can't fucking believe-" Dan stopped and looked over at Phil.

"El died but WILL IS STILL ALIVE!" Phil yelled at Dan.

"BUT EL DIED," He yelled back.

"But you were wrong," Phil said.

"So were you," Dan retorted. 

"No I said that Will would live and he did," Phil argued.

Dan sighed and got up and went out of the room and Phil smirked. "I was right!" Phil said under his breath. Afterwards he heard Dan groan loudly, obviously annoyed. Phil chuckled and turned on another show.