Memories

"Hey mate," Pj said. He sat next to Dan who was holding a book that Phil had made him. It's funny how Phil was just always so creative. He loved to make crafts and he had more fun then he should have on the crafts channel.

"Hey. You wanna see?" Dan smiled lightly up at Pj. Pj nodded and looked down at the book while Dan opened it to the first page. "Oh I remember this," Dan laughed. "It was when we went to the beach together." Dan pointed to the side of the picture which had Phil's handwriting that said 'my lovely.'

He looked at the next page which held a small paragraph dedicated to Dan from Phil. It was about half a page and at the bottom there was a picture of when they first met. "That's adorable" Pj pointed. Dan nodded and continued talking throughout the book.

There was several pictures, some stories which were all detailed of all the experiences and  fun times they had. When they went to Japan, Phil had stories of that, stories that were never in the vlog. 

Dan turned to the last page and froze. Pj looked down and saw it was Phil's suicide note, paper clipped into the book neatly. He looked over at Dan who started to tear up quite noticeably.  Pj put his hand on Dans and felt it shaking. 

"Maybe we should put this away, yeah?" Pj took the book from Dan and sat it on the table in front of them. 

"I-I forgot that it was in there," Dan stuttered over his own words. Pj frowned.

"It's okay Dan. Let's just take a break, ok?" Dan nodded and took a deep breath. "Let's go get some coffee," Pj helped Dan up and they walked out of the flat.

They left the book on that coffee table, waiting for when Dan was alone, so that he could read through it once again.