Chapter 12

You guys should really thank my AP teacher for this. I grew so bored of his class I took out a notebook and wrote a new chapter in class 😂

Jewel's POV
Moving in to a new apartment was a shock. I mean I knew I would be living in an apartment but when it's as luxurious as this one can, I am pretty sure I have the right to be shocked. If Pledis had enough money to buy this then they should have enough money (and dignity) to treat their idols right.
Part of me is happy at the thought that this was by Pledis themselves though. However it made me mad knowing that this was probably the outcome of my mother's cruel ways. Walking to what I assumed was my room I left my things by the doorway and threw myself on the mattress.

"Home sweet home I guess" I murmured into my pillow. Although I slept on the airplane I was pretty tired. It's not every day that you'll have to make your idol hate you. Sometimes making your idol believe that you're a bitch is better than them suffering.

Drifting to sleep once again, I tried to look at the bright things. At least I can say I met them, but maybe just not int he right way.
Ding!
*New Text Message*
'They can wait' I thought to myself as I finally entered dreamland.

Yoongi's POV
"Baby, what's wrong?" I quickly stood up and ran towards him.
"DON'T TOCUH ME!" Jimin screamed. I grew confused.
"What happened? What did I do?"
"You told me you loved me. You promised me at the altar." He said it with such venom in his voice, it scared me.
"I do love you, baby you're my life."
"Then what is this Min Yoongi? Why did the company publish this article of you and this woman dating. Why am I Park Jimin by law again?!" He was crying by now. "Why? Just please tell me why?" He continued crying as he threw documents at me.
Trembling I picked them up and there was only one thing I could read.
Divorce
And right at the bottom of the power was my signature.
"No no no no no. This cant be, I never signed this Jimin. You know me. I wouldn't do that even if I was held at gunpoint."

By this point Jimin was shaking but I couldn't tell if it was of anger or of sadness. Taking of his ring he stood in front of me started punching me on my chest.

"This isn't fair Min Yoongi. I have you everything I had. You were my first and I was hoping my last. But clearly you thought differently and I will never forgive you." 
"Jimin you are just jumpin-"
"Jin shut the fuck up. I don't want to hear it."
"Min Jimin" I started "you can't seriously believe this. I would risk anything for you. Please baby you can't not believe me."

"Don't call me that! My name is Park Jimin. I clearly am not connected with you in any way. I hate you and I wish I never said yes." With that he turned around and walked through the door leaving me to sob in my place.

Hi guys! I updated! I know it's been a long time but at least it wasn't 8 months again :D ALSO I ALWAYS FORGET TO DO THIS BUT THE COVER OF THIS BOOK WAS MADE BY ONE OF MY CLOSE FRIENDS smileshua <3 every time I post a chapter she goes "bitch where is my credit" SO FINALLY HERE IT IS ^^ Thank you guys for reading and I hope you enjoy it ^^~ Cathy ^^