Prologue

Trigonometry, Physics, English, Korean, Japanese, Repeat.

It was the same cycle over and over again. Of course I was expected to get 100s for everything, whether it was a quiz or a test. "What type of things would they say about us if our only daughter wasn't the best in academics?" is what my parents would tell me everyday.

I was a normal 16 year old girl with absolutely no interest of ever finding a crush or a 'bestie'. Although I never complained, I was never truly happy with my school life. I didn't get bullied or anything but I just didn't have many friends. I was more focused on my grades then on my social life. It's something I regret doing but my parents didn't give me any other choice. The only thing that i was truly happy about myself was having the ability to watch BTS, even if it was only through a small screen.

BTS was part of my life and it affected me in a way I never thought someone would. They inspired me continue working hard whether it was for my benefit or for my parents. Every time they would do a V-live I would always be one of the first ones to see them. I live in the States so there were very rare opportunities to see them. Either way my parents would never let me meet "the 7 idiots who do nothing for a living and only slack of and feeding off of girls who buy there useless music." I really hated when they would say it like that. They would never see them the way I see them. Jungkook, Jimin, Jin, Namjoon, Suga, Jhope, and V were all special to me.

What I didn't know was that I was also special to them.

GUYS I AM SO SORRY I WAS SUPPOSED TO UPDATE TWO DAYS AGO BUT HIGH SCHOOL DECIDED TO BE A BITCH AND GIVE ME FINAL EXAMS FOR THE MARKING PERIOD AND A BUNCH OF ESSAYS TO WRITE I AM CURRENTLY WRITE CHAPTER ONE AND I PROMISE IT ISNT AS SHORT AS THIS PROLOGUE. I probably won't update until tomorrow or Wednesday though because it's currently 2:50am right now and I still haven't finished hw ;-; Anyways sorry again for the delay but see you in the next chapter :D