Chapter 1

"Jewel, prep school starts at 7am so I hope you are all ready to go."
I had already woken up and was fully changed. All that was needed was my metro card and my school bag.
"Yes mom I all set. I will see you at 5pm."
"Alright and remember if you get anything lower than 100% you won't eat dinner today."
I lowered my head and silently nodded. As I walked out the door I suddenly remembered the bus came at 6:20am. I checked the clock and realized I only had 5 minutes to get there. I quickly ran towards the bus stop and was able to catch it just on time.

I sat down on one of the empty seats and took out my phone. Before I had ran I heard my phone ring from a notification. As I took it out I realized Jimin was doing a V-live. My eyes suddenly started getting watery as I remembered how Jimin was being teased by haters on YouTube. When I had first seen those comments I ignored them but as I started seeing more of them I got mad and starting tearing up because I just couldn't understand how people could hate on someone who has helped me be a somewhat happy girl. I decided to ignore those thought. I plugged in my earplugs and clicked on the video.

JIMIN'S POV
"Hey guys how have you been?" I said in an extremely good mood. We had recently released the MV for Fire and I was very excited to see our ARMY's reaction to it.
"We are currently recording for Inkigayo but they gave us a few minutes of free time so here I am." I said with a smile
"What do you guys think about Fire. Is it lit?" I stifled a laugh but I was soon dying from my own joke.

As I read the comments I could see a lot of

"Oppaaa why are you like this?!"

"Why Park Jimin just why"
"Sometimes I wonder why I stan BTS"
And my favorite one
"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"
I scroll through all of the fans that are watching until i see a particularly interesting one. I look to see that she's a girl and she look like she's in her teens, but what interests me is that her eyes are watery.
Was I that bad at making jokes that she cried?
"Um sorry guys if that made you cringe or cry. I promise I won't do it again." I say with an embarrassed smile.
I look again to see if she has stopped crying and thankfully she does. She starts writing something on her screen and I look at the comments trying to see if I could find what she was writing. That was obviously an impossible task to do since almost everybody comments but I still tried.
No luck.
"Well hopefully you guys really enjoyed Fire, all of us worked really hard on it to make you ARMYs proud of us. I have to go know since we are recording for Inkigayo but I promise I'll will do another live after. Goodbye guys!" I waved at the camera and pressed the button to end the live.

Hey guys 😅 sorry for late update but better late than never :D Anyways I hope you liked and I know it's not that interesting but it's just the first chapter so drama will come later XD Thank you guys for reading :) - Cathy