Chapter 2

I know it's been long but here's a somewhat long update :) I am actually proud of this chapter XD Enjoy!
(PS. I AM VERY SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT)

I smiled one last time as I saw Jimin saying goodbye and then the VLIVE ended. I put away my phone and headed towards the school building. As I walk through the hallways I notice that it is awfully quiet. This happens on rare occasions and that's only when-
WE HAVE AN EXAM TODAY
I sprinted towards my classroom and prayed that they hadn't started the test. I opened the door and thankfully the teacher is not there. I glance at the clock and realize it's only 6:50am.
I spent my energy on something that didn't need it......... I hate myself.
I take my seat and decide to read while the teacher gets here. Before I could even flip the page, I got a notification on my phone.
"Guess who's back :)"
I immediately know who it was.
Park Jimin.
My temptation was strong as I wanted to take out my phone and watch the live, but I knew that I needed to be a good student or else no food tonight. While crying internally I shut off my phone and focused on the book in front of me.
~~~~~~~~
It was finally the end of the day and we were waiting to receive the grades for the exam we took this morning. The teacher was passing out our tests and she finally reached my desk. As she handed my paper she looked at me with sympathy in her eyes. She knew how my parents were so that my meant I didn't get 100. I turn my paper around and almost cry in that moment.

85%
I am dead.
Walking home was a misery. I knew the minute I got home my mom would ask me for my grades.
Quietly opening the door to my house I stepped in and was careful in making no noise. Hopefully she would hear me and I'll have a little bit of time to prepare myself for her lecture. However wasn't on my side as the minute I started climbing up the stairs she saw me.
"Hey darling how was school?"
"It was great mom."
"What did you get?"
"On what?"
She forced a smile on her face. "You know what. The test you took this morning. Your teacher keeps me updating with your exam dates."
Shit now I am even more dead.
I looked down on my feet and debated whether or not I should run up the stairs.
I quickly looked up and faked a smile. "I'll tell you over dinner now I have to go and change my uniform or else I won't be getting a perfect attendance for uniform." I ran up the stairs and sprinted to my room. Once I closed the door I sighed. How was I going to tell her I got less than 100%. Much less an 85. As I thought about plans to at least have her give me dinner j changed into my casual clothes. Before I could even put my uniform away I got a notification from V-App.
V- Live ;D
'They have been doing so many v-live's today.' I thought. Not that I was complaining. I clicked on it and surely Jungkook was there making funny faces. I placed my phone on my desk so I could see it without holding it and giggled at his faces. I soon got enchanted by his voice.
"BAD BAD BAD BET ON A BAD BAD GIRL! BAD BAD BAD BET ON A BAD BAD GIRL!" He yelled while dancing to Infinite's Bad. "GUYS THIS IS MY JAM." He started doing weird movements with his hands when suddenly Jimin appeared. Since Jungkook couldn't see exactly see him Jimin his behind the chair. But he got caught quickly for the fans had seen him and were commenting to make the maknae aware of his evil hyung. Jungkook turned around and even though he knew Jimin was there he still got scared.
"AHHHHHHH" he "manly" screamed.
Meanwhile both Jimin and I were laughing our butts off.
Before I could continue the video my mom barged in the room.
"I want to see your exam. NOW!" I flinched at the sound of her scream but I knew I had to get it over with. I opened my book bag and took out the test. She yanked it off my hands and before I could even process it I heard a loud slap.
It took me a moment to realize that my mom had just slapped me.

Jungkook POV
I was fooling around with Jimin while going through all of our fans. It was quite often that we looked at all of our beautiful fans although sometimes it would be awkward when we accidentally clicked on the screen of a fan who was changing. Thankfully that wasn't the case today.
"Jimin what do you think we sho-" I was cut off as I heard the sound of a slap. I frantically looked around me but there was no one but Jimin. As I turned to look at him he looks at me shocked. He motions me to look at the camera that he picked of a fan and what I see almost makes me cry.
There she was. One of our precious member of our family on her knees crying while her own mother kept slapping her. It broke my heart as she started yelling "Stop Mommy please..." Over and over again. Jimin's eyes were glassy as he also took in the scene in the screen. I wanted to yell out to not hurt her but I knew I couldn't. I would be in so much trouble and I could possible get kicked out if our fans find out this ability of the V-app. However I couldn't stop myself.
"STOP HURTING HER!" Surprisingly I did not say those words. Park Jimin had beat me to it. Before I could respond my phone died and the screen turned black, ending the VLIVE but not ending my diamond's pain.