Chapter 8

"STOP LYING HOW ARE THEY MARRIED?!"

"I wish i was lying but no he's really married to her."

"HOW DOES SEUNGKWAN FEEL ABOUT THIS?! IS HE NOT ASKING QUESTIONS?! IS HE OK WITH THIS?!"

"Jimin hush, my ears are starting to hurt. My only guess is that he doesn't know. Knowing Vernon he probably hasn't told him anything."

"I still don't get it. She's 15 and he's 19..... oh wait never mind its possible."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS POSSIBLE SHE'S UNDERAGE AND HE'S NOT!"

"Look who's screaming now." Jungkook could hear the older smirk.

"Why are you like this?"

"I dont know ask Jin he raised me. Isn't that why he's Eomma Jin?"

"THAT DOESN'T MEAN HE'S YOUR MOTHER WE WERE JU- you know what never mind. We're getting off track. What we need is more information on the marriage and we need to talk to Vernon as soon as possible."

"Yeah i agree since Seungkwan doesn't know i think its best if we don't tell him until we know everything. You know how diva he can get."

"......."

"What?"

".........."

"Please don't tell me you told him."

"......"

"ANSWER JUNGKOOK! WITH WORDS!'

"...... In my defense i didn't tell him........ Woohyun did after he told me."

"..........."

"We're screwed."

"Yep."

Seugkwan's POV

"YOU'RE FUCKING MARRIED AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!" I was pretty sure my face was a very dark shade of red.

"Seungkwan I already told you I couldn't. Not only did the company ban me from ever speaking about it but so did my pare-"

"EXCUSES! IF YOU ACTUALLY LOVED ME YOU WOULD HAVE TOLD ME THE TRUTH FROM THE START YOU ASSHOLE!"

"I know that but what could I do? If I told you and the someone found out I could get kicked out of Seventeen. I couldn't be seperated from you."

Seungkwan felt his knees tremble from the amount of crying he had done. I knew Vernon was right but I still felt hurt that I didn't know my own boyfriend was married.

Vernon walked up to me and pulled me into a tight hug. "Trust me baby I will never let you go. You're my everything."

Sobbing I held Vernon closer, burying his head on his chest. 

"I love you so much Boo."

"I love you too Vernon."

"Whats with all the scream- oh." Joshua walked in and stopped when he saw the couple hugging. Stunned, he walks backwards closing the door on his way out.

Vernon, unfazed by his member's entrance, lifted my chin up to face him. "I am sorry I didn't tell you before but please understand i could't. Hell even the girl doesn't know. It was all out of buisness. You're the only one who belongs in my heart."

"No don't be sorry I am just being dramatic here.... I just really don't wanna lose you." My voice cracked at the end.

"I know baby I know. I don't want to lose you either. I promise nothing will ever come between us."

"You promise?"

"I promise." Closing his eyes he leaned leaned in kissing me passionately. 

Oh how wrong they were.

HELLO THIS WILL BE THE NEXT UPDATE

It was supposed to be up yesterday but i fell asleep :) Since its already the second week i will update 2 more chapter this week. 

Anyways now you guys know who "he" is

Also the winner for the character based on contest is....

wxtxrfxll!! CONGRATS You really supported not only this book but also the other book <3 Thank you so much for the support and I'll message you soon for the details on your character :)

Thanks for reading <3~~ Cathy