chapter fifty-two

"You rocked that concert" I said with a smile when Ashton stood infront of me. He looked so happy and fully awake now.

"I know we did" he laughed a little before taking another step towards me to give me a hug.

"No hugs untill you've had a shower" I replied laughing, I pushed him away but it was more a try to do that as he wouldn't move. "You smell bad. Go away."

"Don't you love my sweaty body against yours?" He said only holding me tighter. I knew there was no way to get away now.

"Absolutly not."

"Fine" he said before finally taking a step back. "Will we go party tonight or do you need your beauty sleep?"

"You've got an interview at 9am tomorrow, don't you need your beauty sleep?"

"It's a radio interview. I don't have to be my prettiest self. Let's just go party, get wasted and then sober up in time to go straight to the interview?" He had this evil grin on his face like he had planned so much more then just partying. And I wanted to find out what that was.

And besides, I could use a night of getting wasted.

"Fine" I said with a small smile.

"Thank you, you won't regret it." He said before placing a kiss on my forehead

"Now go get in the shower so we can leave." I demanded, he laughed a little as he looked at me, giving me another hug again.

"Join me in the shower?" He whispered in y ear before taking a step back. My mouth just fell on the ground. I pretty much think my mouth has never fallen open this much before. The look on his face said more then enough, he was trying to act as it was a joke but I knew somewhere deep down there was a reality. So why not joke back?

I leaned closer so my lips were only a few centimeters away from his ear, "let's keep that for when we get home." I could feel his whole body tense up when I took a step back. He probably looked more shocked then I did before but when you looked past that, you could see the lust in his eyes.

It was weird seeing him like that. It was also the first time he brought up this subject, even if it was a 'joke'.

"Go shower idiot," I said as I looked at him with a grin "alone." I walked past him and went to the dressing room. It took him a minute to follow me, that told me exactly what I needed to know.

I could hear his steps coming closer to me before his arms wrapped around my waist. He lifted my feet off the ground making my scream a little before getting pulled into a dark room.

"What the hell are you doing ashton." I said, my heartrate had increased probably way more then it should have. He turned on the light before looking around quickly and closing the door. As soon as my feet touched the ground I turned around to be able to face him. That little bit of lust I saw in his eyes before, now had taken over his eyes completly.

"Don't play with me like that." He said, he took a step closer so I took a step back, to keep a distance between us only to have my back against the wall.

"Ashton" I said softly. I didn't know what the hell was going to happen.

"You've been teasing me all day by running around the house in just my tshirt. Which has holes in it, you know that right?" He said as he took the final step towards me. "And then you decide it's funny to do that."

"Do what?" I said with a grin, I had no clue what came over us.

He got a huge grin on his face before leaning closer so his lips were way too close. "The whispering. Because don't tell me that this doesn't turn you on." His voice was much lower and slow now sending shivers through my body and I'm sure I was starting to have goosebumbs everywhere.

"It would be a lie if I told you that." I honestly said, it was more a whisper and as those words escaped my lips I felt his grip getting stronger as he held me by my hips.

"I'm glad" was all he said before looking in my eyes again. He was still so close to me and all I wanted was to close every gap we had between us at this moment.

"So what are you going to do about that?" I said trying to sound as innoncent as possible.

"Mm I don't know" he said, his lips were hovering over mine and it was driving me crazy. I'm usually not like this, at all. But a woman has needs now and then.

"Ash" I said slowly, I kept my eyes straight to his, not missing even a slight movement his eyes or face made.

"Yes Alexis?" He said, the corners of his lips formed a small smile again. Before he closed the small gap between us. But after a second he stepped back, the biggest grin ever on his face. I wanted to pull him back, so badly. "I'm going to shower." He said his grin staying on his face before he took another step back and reached for the door. "I'll see you in 15 to party."

And there I stood. My back against the wall as I was still in need of his lips against mine. But he left laughing.

I let my body slide down against the wall, sitting down for a minute to try and understand what the hell just happened.

And it is a mystery to me. It took me a while to get back on my feet and out of that room.

This isn't the last of this little game he's started. He's getting his payback soon enough.

———————————————————
A/N: they're two horny little shits.

I WAS PLANNING ON MAKING THIS CHAPTER INTO A SIGHTSEEING TOUR OF LA BY NIGHT BUT HOW THE HELL DID I END UP HERE.

WHAT THE HELL DID I DO HAHAHAHA