chapter twenty-two

——— Alexis' POV ———

I locked myself up at my appartment for two days before I went out again. I was confused, hurt and had no clue how to go on.

Sandra got pissed when she found out I already talked to her kids. She yelled at me, she cried and she tried to put a curse on me. Other then that, I was invisible at the funeral. I sat in the back and didn't say a word to anyone. But most of all, it was painfull to hear everyone say how he was the most amazing dad to his two kids and even had a 3th on the way. They all acted like I didn't exist, and most of them didn't even know I did.

At a moment, I wondered if I was invisible. If maybe I am the one imaging that he is my dad. Did my mom cheat on him and is he really not my dad? Do I have some stranger's genes?

"Earth to Alex?" My friend asked. We were sitting at a bar, together with a few more friends from college. I think most of them used to be Luke's friends aswell.

"Yea, still here." I replied, I looked at all of them with a smile.

"So how's life going on the road? Already making Luke fall for you again?" Jason said as he laughed.

"Again?" Simon asked confused.

"Remember the year before he left on tour?" Jason said while I hid my face behind my hands.

"That was a horrible year guys." I said with a sigh.

"Yea but Luke only had eyes for you. He seriously couldn't stop chasing you. I remember we were in PE and you and the other girls of class were on the track while we had to practice football. He got a ball against the head because he kept looking at you." Jason was laughing harder now while my face was turning red.

"That's years ago. He has a girlfriend now and just like then, I'm not interested in him." I let out a deep breath before looking at Jason with a smile. "But to answer your question, life on the road is amazing. They're all still amazing and down to earth."

"So how are Luke and Calum? Haven't seen them in so long. They're always busy when they visit." Simon asked.

"They're good, happy and idiots." I said with a smile.

"Aren't we going to get to hear any of the awkward things that happened so far?"

"Michael walked in on me while I was in the bathroom, Luke keeps leaving his stuff everywhere and I've already tripped over a lot of things, I didn't just hit my head to the top of the bunk once, I did it multiple times to be honest. I almost got lost in London, I played soccer with them and I sucked." I said as I listed up most of the awkward things so far.

"Wait, so Michael saw you naked?" Jason said going back to the first thing I listed.

"I wasn't completly naked. Luckily." I said with a laugh "I can't believe that's the only thing you remembered."

"I just couldn't believe that someone else would have seen you naked before me" He said with a grin

I punched his side with my elbow before looking at him with a glare. "Never going to happen."

"On a more serious note, when are we finally going to order because I'm starving." Jessica said, she was getting impatient.

"When a waiter finally comes to our table" I said with a grin as I looked at her. She just stuck her tongue out at me before raising her hand to catch the attention of a waiter. It didn't take her long to get a guy to come over to our place.

"Hey guys, ready to order?" He asked with a happy smile. We all gave him our orders and he left again. Jessica looked a lot happier now.

"So, Alex, I have to ask. Is something going on between Ashton and you or is it just a rumour?" Jess asked as she looked at me with a smile.

"Same as with Luke and Jason, never going to happen. We get along pretty well and everything but I can't see a future with him." I said honestly, making sure I was quiet enough so only they could hear it. Jason started laughing a little when I mentioned him and Luke. All my friends are idiots and they know it.

"When are you going back?"

"Saturday morning, there's an award show on sunday and they asked if I wanted to join. So I made a deal that I would come and then they would introduce me to some people."

"You're so lucky" Jess said laughing. Jess was one of my only friends that I met, at this table, after Luke became famous. Jason and Luke got along pretty good and shared a lot of classes, they still talk now and then. Simon was a great friend of both Calum and Luke but they drifted apart when they started touring.

When my phone buzzed I looked down to see who it was and ofcourse it was Luke. I have been sort of ignoring him. I did send him a text to tell him I was alright the first day I was here but I just needed some time on my own now. Figure this out myself.

TEXTS

Lukey: warning, person taking pictures and videos two or three tables behind you. And say hi to Jason and Simon for me. It's already all over twitter how you have broken up with Ash and have moved on already.
Alex: why did I ever decide touring with famous people was a good idea?

I sighed and handed my phone to Jason so he could read it aswell. He just laughed when he read it and looked for the person who was taking the pictures. My back was facing the girl so it would be weird to look around.

"I found her. Is it alright if I wave and give her a thumbs up?" He asked laughing as he looked back at me.

"Do it, that would be funny" I said with a smile. I turned around aswell and waved at her. I think she turned the colour of a tomato within 5 seconds.

"Nice pictures!" Jason said before we both turned around again. "She has just stood up and is now sitting with her back to us so we aren't seeing her face anymore." He announced with a smile.

"Now we got another famous friend" Simon said with a smile. "It's weird. A few years ago we were always hanging out here with Luke and now he stands infront of huge crowds and even you're being watched now."

"And it's not even by your singing, people just watch you because you're friends with them" Jason said "Do any of them even know that you can sing?"

"Luke does and he also knows I will chop his balls off if he tells anyone."

"Don't you still have those videos of Luke and you singing?"

"I deleted them a long time ago and I really hope Luke did aswell. Atleast they aren't online anymore." I laughed a little before looking at Jess.

"I feel so left out because I don't know them personally. And I'm a fan to be honest so this is all so strange how you guys talk about them."

"Who's your favourite?"

"To be honest, Luke so that makes it all so much weirder." She said laughing "It's weird that my bestfriend and Luke fucking Hemmings are bestfriends and that he used to have a crush on you."

"You don't even want to know how weird it is when we walk around in cities and are followed by fans. I still see him as that idiot with his funny hair."

"If he was still chasing you now, would you consider dating him?"

"No, I don't think I could share my boyfriend with the rest of the world and have every detail from my love life be put online."

"And if he wasn't famous?"

"Then I wouldn't have gone for Luke."

---------------------------------------------
A/N: SO LUKE USED TO FANCY ALEX WHAT AIDBAOS WHAT IF HE STILL LIKES HER?

TEAM LUKE OR TEAM ASHTON?

IM SO EXCITED