chapter twelve

——— Alexis' POV ———

Neither of us took a look at our phone so when we came back, we didn't expect everyone to be waiting for us nervously.

"Where the hell did you guys go? We were all worried sick." Luke said clearly mad at both of us. "I called both of you atleast 10 times."

"Calm down Luke, we just went to the nearby pizza place and we had Samuel with us aswell." I said with a small smile "We're still alive and didn't see any fans."

"Next time freaking answer when I call." Luke looked so  angry at us before turning around again.

"I'm going to bed." Ashton said before pushing through Luke and Calum. I saw him taking his sweatpants before going into the bathroom.

"I'm going to go sleep aswell." Calum said and got into his bed.

"I'm glad you were able to take him out, but don't forget that if he snaps at you in public, we're in big trouble." Luke said, I could see he wasn't really mad but he was more disappointed now. I'd really rather see him mad. "Goodnight Alex"

"Night Luke." I said before sitting down at the table. I placed my head in my hands trying to process everything going on.

"Are you alright?" Crystal asked when she sat down at the table aswell. When I looked up I could see she closed the door to the bunk beds.

"Yea, just a lot going on" I said with a smile when I looked at her

"So what's going on between you and Ashton? I asked everyone else but I don't think anyone knows what's going on anymore." She asked.

"We look a lot more like eachother then you'd think. That's why I let him yell at me and everything."

"I was talking to Luke about it and he feels like he's dragging you down with him." She looked so worried about me even though I've only met her today.

"I got a lot to process aswell right now, that has nothing to do with Ashton so yes it gets too much at times. But we'll be fine, both of us." I said before I got up. "I had a long day so I'm going to go to bed."

"Alright, I hope you're right." She said and followed me to the beds silently. I could already hear Ashton snoring when I opened the door.

I took my clothes and went to the bathroom while Crystal already got into her bed.

When I came outside everyone was silent already, beside Ashton ofcourse, so I got in bed and tried my best to be silent. But I don't think I was going to get any sleep at all.

--------

"Morning" Ashton said when I sat down next to him at the table.

"Someone is in a good mood." I said with a smile.

"Sort of" he said before taking my bowl of cereal away from me. He took the spoon and put it in his mouth with a smile.

"You do know you can just get your own cereal right?" I said kind of shocked. He was really in a good mood.

"Yea, so go get your own." He said laughing before I took my bowl back. I looked infront of me to see all three guys looking at us, well it was more like staring.

"Mine." I said as I sended a glare at Ashton.

"Atleast share?" He said giving me his best sad look.

"Fine." I replied with a sigh before placing the bowl between us. I stood up and took a second spoon before sitting back down next to Ashton. "So what's on the plan for today? Show tonight right?" I asked while eating.

"Erhm yea, show tonight but interviews before so we gotta go in like an hour. You and Crystal can join us or go out in the city." Michael said, he looked at Crystal with such a happy smile. They were so perfect for eachother.

"Or we can go to the beach?" Crystal suggested.

"I like that idea, beach it is."

"Oh and good news, we got a hotel at our next stop because we get a few days off. So we all get a decent bed and don't have to listen to Ashton's snoring. We did only get three rooms, two of them with seperated beds and then one with a double bed so I guess you and Crystal will take thatone." Luke said looking at Michael "We just have to decide who sleeps with who."

"I am not going with Ashton. I want a few nights without snoring" Calum said laughing.

"And I'm not allowing you to go with Alex so is it alright if you two share a room?" Luke said looking at both of us.

"Ofcourse" I said with a small smile before looking at Ashton who had went silent while stealing all of my cereal.

"I promise I won't kill her Luke. Even though I really want to." Ashton said without looking up at him.

"Alright, so that's set." Luke said as he stood up. "But we really have to start going now, we have to be at the radio in 20minutes."

I looked at Ashton who nodded before looking at me so he could leave. I stood up and let him go before taking the box of cereal to finally eat.

TEXTS

Luke: what the hell is going on? I heard he was yelling at you badly yesterday and now he's eating and looks happier.
Alex: we had a good talk yesterday. Sometimes you have to break completly before being able to be fixed.
Luke: you're insane. But thank you.

I put my phone away again and continued eating while Crystal got ready.

"Okay, bathroom is free." She said happily when she sat down on the couch. I nodded before putting the empty bowl away and started looking through my suitcase for my bikini. "I do have a question, why can't I find you anywhere on twitter or instagram?"

"I don't have it, I used to have it all but deleted it a while ago."

"I think it would be good if you made one again, it would give the fans a lot of clarity about who is touring with their idols. I see the craziest theories now." Crystal said with a smile.

"Yea, I've been thinking about it aswell lately. I just never really do it." I said with a smile. I had finally found my bikini and something to wear for the beach.

"Let's just do it, get it over with" Crystal said laughing a little.

"I'm going to get changed and then we'll do it." I said with a smile before disappearing in the bathroom

twitter

@AlexisThomas: now I'm no longer a mystery.

@AlexisThomas: no need for people to pretend to be me anymore ✌🏼

@LukeHemmings, @CalumHood, @MichaelClifford, @Crystalleigh and 100 more followed you.

-----------------------------------------------------
A/N: HIII

so I wanted to ask, do you guys have a certain person in mind when you think of Alex? Someone you this she looks like?