"I'm in the beauty parlour sir.. See you in an hour..." She stopped when she saw Shiva in front of her holding the phone. He glared at her. She showed a cute face.

"Hi

"Hi..When did you come?"

"Don't act too much..Sign here" He gave a paper and pen to her. She took the paper from his hands and read it. And felt guilty

" I didn't knew that you are asking donation for cancer patients. "She pouted. She quickly signed in it and gave it to him.

"Thank you"He gritted his teeth and walked away.

"Shiva"she called him from back.

He stopped and looked at her..

"Why are you angry with me"She asked sadly.

" I don't have time to waste talking with you. Bye "He walked away from her. She smiled.
.
.
.

Adi was sitting with his laptop vaidhehi was busy checking the mails. Till that time no one came to the office.

"See Aditya..There..that file" she said. He looked at her surprised. She could spot the thing which he was searching for a minute even though she was busy with hers.

" I think you have sharp Eyes. You can see anything that I can't see.. Ahh? " He asked teasing.

"I don't know about that.. "she sounded confused. Then only she noticed  his hand above her. She looked at him and raised her eyebrows He immediately understood and moved his hands back.

" I'm sorry."he said and turned his eyes back to the laptop  She smiled lightly

"It's fine" she said blushing.

"Friends?"he asked instead.

"What" she asked confused.

" I mean.. More than a employee.. Why can't we remain friends..? We can share anything we want and I will take care of you as a good friend " he said innocently. She laughed hardly.

"For saying this you made..This much build up ahhh? " She laughed again.

" I want to make it simple for you Vaidhehi" He smiled. He forwarded his hand

"Friends..? "He asked.

She smiled and held his hands.

"Friends "She smiled back.

The day went smoothly fpr both of them.

At night Vaidhehi  was standing outside the office. She called Priya.

"Hello Vaidhehi madam "She attended the call.

"Where the hell are you?.. I'm waiting for half an hour you know"vaidhedhi said irritated.

"Sorry darling. I can't come today. I'm in  work. Okay come by taxi. Love you. Take care. Bye" She disconnected the call. Vaidhedhi felt irritated. She cursed herself and  walked towards the road and came across Adityas car. He came out..

"Are you fine? "He asked spotting her there. She nodded

"Why are you standing here..?  "He asked.

"I was waiting for Priya...She had some work so...she couldn't come. I was planning to go by bus"she said.

"I will drop you.. " he said.

"No.. that's fine. I will go by myself"she hesitated.

" You don't believe your friend? " He asked. She closed her eyes sighing are then smiled. He too. She came and sat inside the car. He started to drive.

"I will keep on talking.. Are you Okay with it..? "He asked. She nodded and smiled.

"So.. Say something about your family.. " he said.

" My family.. My father, mother, Priya and myself. Small and sweet" she said and he smiled

"What about your family...? "She asked.

"My father, mother, sister and myself."he said.

"Oh your sister. That day I met her In our office. She works there?" She asked confused.

"No. She had just joined for her internship and never attends to it"he said and she lauged.  They started talking about many things.

Finally they reached her house. She came out of the car.

"Thank you Aditya.Come  inside. I will introduce my family"She said

"Not now..Some other time.. "he said.

"Okay bye" She said .

"Bye"he said and smiled. He drove off.

She came inside her house and saw her family sitting in circle.

"What is this..? "She asked. They all moved back hearing her voice.

"No Vaidhu..Nothing"Her mom said. She glared at Priya who showed her full teeth smile. She ignored and  walked up to her room.

"Maa listen.. As usual she will forget that tomorrow is her birthday. But our birthday gift should be ausome" she squealed.

"Why did she hide it from us? "Shekhar asked becoming sad.

"Leave it Shekhar.. She is happy. That's enough he's a good boy. I can't believe that our Vaidhu can love someone" latha said surprised

"Me too.. Aditya is so cool. No wonder she had fallen for him" Priya said grinning.

---------

Precap - her birthday and surprise