Kaelen rubbed his right eye as it started to jump again.  "If I didn't know any better I'd think someone was talking about me," he mumbled as the eye continued to twitch uncontrollably.

"Is that some type of Nah'Byian thing," asked Anthony semi-amused as he watched Lucas and Jacob spar with Kevin as the referee.

Kaelen gave Anthony a blank stare as he shook his head.  "I can't even with you."

Sebastian turned to stare at Kaelen and Anthony frustrated, "Aren't we supposed to be sparring? We've been standing here for thirty minutes watching them stand there or circling around each other.  When is something going to happen?  When are we going to begin?"

"They are fighting," drawled Anthony as his gray eyes stared deep into Sebastian's.

Sebastian glared before he turned to stare at Lucas and Jacob again.  With a shake of his head he mumbled, "It looks more like they are just circling each other right now."

"Focus," snapped Kaelen as he frowned darkly at him.  "How is it possible that you have such a high power level but suck at everything else?"

"Same way that you have a high power level that you can't use worth a damn," mumbled Sebastian as he tried to focus on Lucas and Jacob.  After several seconds he watched Lucas and Jacob flash away before they returned in a blur.  "Wow," gushed Sebastian as he pointed excitedly toward where Lucas and Jacob stood.  "Did you see that?  They moved so fast I almost missed it!"

Anthony scratched his head with a frown, "It took you that long to notice?"

"Yeah," answered Sebastian confused. "Were they always doing that?"

Anthony took a deep breath as he took in Kaelen's disgruntled expression.  "Kaelen and I will hopefully have you at that level in a few days."

"No we won't," snapped Kaelen as he curled his lip up in distaste at Sebastian.  "There is no way in Hades we'll be able to get him to that level in a few days."  Kaelen tugged on his ear as he shook his head, "Forget the fact that he has a high power level he first need to learn how to fight."

Anthony shrugged, "I'm sure we can get him there in a few days."

"So our goal is to get him to move fast," asked Kaelen sardonically.

Anthony released a pent up breath as he gave Kaelen a frustrated look. "He will move fast and accurately.  He will learn how to fight at that speed or he will die trying."

"Yeah," responded Kaelen in disbelief.  "So in the next few days you will have taught him how to fight and how to do it while moving at lightening speeds?"

"Yes we will," drawled Anthony.  "It only took me half a day to teach him how to read at a third year, middle school level."

"Oh," laughed Kaelen as he nodded, "Because he was able to pick up elementary reading and writing you think he'll be able to pick up fighting."

"Xara helped me," exclaimed Sebastian eager to bring her name up.  Sebastian watched amused as a flush ran up Kaelen's neck at the mention of her name.

Kaelen gave Sebastian a disinterested look as he neck turned crimson, "I didn't know she knew how to read or write."

"Maybe if you actually spoke to her instead of treating her like a pin cushion you would have known," snapped Sebastian annoyed by Kaelen's attitude.  "Xara is a sweet person that just wants you to be nice to her."

Kaelen gave Sebastian a blank look, "I don't have anything to talk to her about.  And I really don't care if she a prude or nice."

"I think you do," laughed Anthony as he watched Lucas and Jacob disappear again.