Chapter 14

"Okay." Percy replied rubbing his neck. "So" he turned to the gods. "What are we doing here! Oh! And why are you blowing our cover when you specifically told us not to get caught." Percy yelled.

  Annabeth put a hand on his shoulder and calmly stated, "Seaweed Brain, are you done?"

  Percy turned to Annabeth and said, "Yep!" He smiled . "I'm fine now."

  Percy then turned to the mortals, forgetting they were there. "Oh, um. Hi guys!" He sheepishly waved." Some people nervously waved back. Percy went back to his group and waited for Drake Queen to speak.

  "Okay, now that someone is done talking." He flared at Percy who glared back. Zeus quickly turns away while the demigods and Poseidon, along with Hermes and Apollo, were trying to cover their laughter with coughs. "Are you guys okay?" Zeus asked. 

  Poseidon innocently replied, "Yes, brother. We're fine."

  Zeus continues not noticing them quietly laughing. "Mortals! Meet the greatest heroes of all time!" Zeus gestured at the Demigods. "Introduce yourselves."

  "But they probably all know who we are." Percy mumbled.

  "I don't care!!" Zeus yelled like a toddler not getting his toy.

  "Fine." Percy said. "I'll go first" he faces the crowd and says, "I'm Percy Jackson, as you probably know. And I defeated-."