Was it a dream?

In my dream,  someone was holding my hand crying. But I don't understand his words.

"I miss you... But why did you cheat on me?"

I was sure that was Jimin but why did he say that I cheated on him?

Well, I guess it was really just a dream because the girls said that he did not come here.

"Oh, and by the way,  your Dad called on your phone. I had no choice but to answer." Jisoo unnie added and my eyes went wide open.

"Did you tell my dad that I am admitted to the hospital?" I asked in a panic.

"Well,  duh? He probably already found out on the news." Jennie answered and I groaned in frustration.

"What did he said?"

"Well, he just asked if you were okay and I think he said about your grandfather visiting."

"What?!"

And then my phone suddenly started ringing.

Jennie passed it to me and I gulped before answering.

"Hello,  grandpa?" I answered a little nervous.

"How are you feeling my baby?"

"I'm all good,  grandpa. Stop worrying about me." I tried to answer cheerfully.

"Is your husband not taking care of you enough? Why did you end up in a hospital" he said and I almost choke on my saliva.

"No,  grandpa. He is. This is entirely my fault. But don't worry, I'm already feeling good and I swear this won't happen again." I told him and I bit my lip for lying.

"Well,  that's good. Because if he isn't taking care of you, he's going to have an earful, okay?"

"Yes, grandpa."

"By the way, I won't be coming over but I'll make sure to visit you one of these days."

And I have never felt so relieve.

"It's okay grandpa. Take care. Iloveyou!"

At that,  our call ended and I felt so relieved.
And then a knock came on the door before it opened and two familiar faces came in.

"Rosé-ssi!" Taehyung cheered once he saw me awake and I smiled awkwardly.

After what happened,  I never really talked with any of his members. But then, they never really did something wrong.

"How are you feeling?" Yoongi oppa asked and I smiled at him.

"I'm all good oppa."

He moved closer to me and I noticed Lisa and the rest fighting on the sofa on the corner.

Taehyung and Jennie bickering with each other.

I heard Yoongi oppa clearing his throat and I looked at him confused.

"Have you two talked with each other?" he asked and stared down on the blanket in front of me

"We don't need to talk. He cheated on me. He made me look like a fool." I whispered but enough for him to hear.

"I think there is something going on that you two needs to figure out. Because as far as I know,  you're the one who cheated. That's what Jimin knows." he added and I looked at him bewildered.

"Is that what he told you?" I asked angrily.

"That's what he said one night he was drinking. He was a mess and he was crying. So I don't think you two are on the same page."

My brows furrowed.

What's happening?

"But I clearly saw it,  he was kissing Seulgi." I muttered more to myself.

"Here,  I believe this is yours."

He grabbed my hand and handed me something.

My eyes got teary once I realized what it is.

"My ring."

"Your wedding ring,  right?" Yoongi oppa whispered and I felt my blood went up to my head

I looked around to make sure nobody heard him.

"It's--it's not." I stuttered.

"You don't have to lie. It's the same,  Always and Forever, PJM and on Jimin's it PCY, your initials," he added.

"But that doesn't justify it. It's just a promise ring. In fact, I don't need it. You can give it back to him." I told him as I give it back though I really wanted to have the ring back.

"And how about this?" he showed me a picture on his phone and my breath hitch.

It was a photo of me and Jimin at our wedding.

It's a little funny because we're not looking at each other.

I was frowning while he was looking at the other direction scoffing.

My family thought it was cute.

"Why do you have that?" I asked him.

"Jimin showed it to me when he was drunk and was getting his emotions out. But don't worry,  the guys were dead drunk that time so it was only me and him. I don't even think he remembered what happened that night." he chuckles.

My hand landed on my chest, and I felt my heart beating rapidly.

"Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me. But since Jimin is like my brother, I want you to know that he loves you, he really does."

I scoffed at his words.

"If that's true, he shouldn't have kissed another girl, not behind my back, and not in front of me. He should have told me what's wrong. And he should have visited when I almost end up dying." I muttered and he dis not respond.

"I can barely eat and sleep because of what happened. And I regret that. This time, I'll live for myself and for the people who care for me.."

"So you're giving up? " he asked Raosong his eyebrows.

Wow,  I can't believe Yoongi oppa is giving me a love advise.

"I never would have thought there would come a day that the famous Min Suga will be giving me a pep talk about love." and he smiled at my banter.

"That's because the persons involve are special to me," he said as his eyes landed on Jisoo who's pouting because of Jennie and Taehyung.

A soft chuckle escaped my lips.

"Did you really went here for me or for someone else?" and his cheeks blushed at my words.

Jesus. Min Yoongi blushing because of Kim Jisoo. What a rare sight.

"I am serious okay. Think about it. By the way, he did visit you. I was sure I saw him coming out of your room the last time." he stated before he turned his back on me and headed back to the black-haired girl he'd been checking out with since earlier.

And here I am,  left with questions on my head.

So it wasn't a dream?  He really visited me. And Yoongi oppa's words match on what I heard Jimin told me.

But why?  Why does he think that I cheated on him?

Should I find out? 

I bit my lip in frustration.

Is he worth it?  Is he worth the continuous heartbreak?

I shook my head.

He broke my heart once, and he didn't fight for our love. What made me think that he will fight for us this time?