Chapter 20

The black pork was quite different from the other pork I have tasted. It was more chewy and had a unique taste despite the fact that it looked like any other pork.

I somehow did not manage to swallow much of it after seeing the cute black pigs locked up in a pen nearby. Myungsoo noticed my struggle to eat the pork and ordered other dishes such as kimchi stew for me to eat instead.

"Sorry. I thought of letting you try something new. I didn't think that you wouldn't enjoy it," Myungsoo apologized.

I shook my head. "It's not your fault. I did enjoy the meal. I just didn't expect the black pigs to be so cute."

Myungsoo laughed. "I guess you're an animal lover, aren't you?" I nodded sheepishly.

"Well, if you're ready.. How about we head over to sunrise peak?" he asked. "That location is famous for it's beautiful scenery."

"Sure. Thank God I brought my camera," I smiled, holding up my camera. Myungsoo grinned. "Of course! You're not only my girlfriend but also my photo buddy...remember?"

I laughed. "I remember."

When we got to Sunrise Peak, there were quite a few tour groups there. I saw Myungsoo pulling his cap, nervously. 

"Are you okay?" I asked him. 

He looked at me and nodded. " I didn't think there would be so many people here. I don't really like crowds."

"Do you want to leave?" I asked him.

"No! I mean...it's fine. I'm not going to let a small crowd get in the way of our date," he said, grabbing my hand and leading me pass a wide open field.

We got to a point where you could choose to climb Sunrise Peak or you could head down towards the ocean and a small strip of sand. I could see that most of the tourists were choosing to climb Sunrise Peak and there were only a few people mingling around near the ocean.

"Let's go down there," I pointed down the large flight of stairs. I was afraid that Myungsoo would feel more uncomfortable if we chose to climb Sunrise Peak since there will be so many people around.

Myungsoo hesitated. "Are you sure? You can probably get nicer photos if we climb up."

"Yeah, I'm sure. I bet we can pretty good shots down here too. The ocean is so beautiful and we can take picture of the cliffs over there," I assured him.

He nodded and led me down the stairs. It was quite steep so Myungsoo helped me down slowly. He had pretty long legs so it was easier for him to climb down but he held on tightly to me, afraid that I would trip and fall.

As we got to the bottom, the sound of the waves got louder. There were some old ladies selling fresh abalones but we did not buy any since we just ate lunch. I whipped out my camera and took a picture of the cliffs and the waves. The strip of sand was black and quite dirty. It would have been beautiful if there wasn't so much rubbish in the sand.

"Nana, come over here," Myungsoo beckoned to me from on top one of the big rocks overlooking the ocean. I slowly climbed on top of the rock with Myungsoo's help.

Once I got up, Myungsoo spun me around so my back was towards the ocean. He leaned in and put his arm around my shoulders. With his other arm, he held up his camera.

"Say kimchi!" he said as he took a picture.

He turned the camera around, showing me the photo. "When we get back, I will send this photo to you. Our first picture together since we became a couple." I nodded happily.

We spent a bit more of time there taking pictures until it started to get dark.

We had a quick bite to eat and a nearby eatery before heading back to our hotel to rest for the day.

Just as I was about to open the door to my room, Myungsoo called out to me. "Wait!"

He leaned in and gave me a quick kiss. "We can't forget our good night kiss, can we? " he smiled. I shook my head.

Myungsoo laughed. "Goodnight, Nana."

"Nite," I called out as I stumbled into my room. I could feel my cheeks burning from the kiss.

Just then, I heard my phone ringing in my pocket. I checked the caller ID to see SaRang's name on the screen.

"Hello?"

"Nana, will you be spending tomorrow with Myungsoo?" SaRang asked. She sounded a bit cautious.

"No... Myungsoo has a meeting tomorrow."

"Did he tell you who he's meeting up with?"

"Some kind of company? I don't know! Why does it matter anyway?" I asked, frustrated.

"I was flipping through one of the magazines at the bookstore and.. I happened to see that the Kpop group called Infinite was having a fan meeting in Jeju this weekend," SaRang explained.

"OK.. What's that got to do with me?"

"Well...guess who's in Infinite."