Regionals

It turns out when I ran in the house cause my leg was bleeding Bethany caught a wave and now wants to surf in the Hawaiian island Regionals again so we are going to help her with it so yeah here we go...

Dad was sticking boards in the sand cause those are her difficulty levels Big to small "okay so Regionals we got to get you from here to," he says pointing from biggest to smallest."here it won't be easy," he says and I smile.

"I don't need easy I just need possible," she says and I hug her and giggle. We grab one of the big boards and she gets in the water It takes her a few minutes but she finally gets on the board then we all cheer her on while Noah video tapes her then after we go inside and look at what she did wrong. Then we tried doing Push ups pull ups Balance strength stuff like that. She was amazing at it and she learned fast

"Hey Babe you okay," Noah says running up to me.

"Yep I'm cool just walking and thinking," i say and he puts his arm around me.

"what are you thinkin about?," he says and i shrug.

"my leg and Beth and how Alana is doing the reporters everywhere the old times just everything i guess," i say and he looks down.

"it's going to be fine god knows what to do he has plans you just need to wait for them," he says and i sigh.

"i don't know Noah maybe he doesn't have a plan for me but he might have something for Beth maybe he knew i was holding her back so he broke me down," i say and he sighs and lets go of me and walks away.

"where are you going?," i say and he turns around and has an angry look on his face.

"I'm tired of this of you saying Beth is more special you are giving her so much credit you don't even see you are both equally special and don't say god wanted you to fail because that is not true god kept you alive for a reason figure it out," he says and i try to catch him but i fall he looks back but then keeps walking and i just lay there i didn't see the reason then when it was pitch black i walked into my room and cried myself to sleep.