Going Home...

I woke up and tried to get up but I couldn't I look over to see Noah still sitting next to my bed but he fell asleep I try not to wake him up but right now it's hard to walk. As quiet as I can I get up from the bed even though it is really hard and I walk to the Bathroom I open the door and walk in I leave it open because not only can I barely walk as it is no one will see me anyway I grab my bag and get dressed then walk out I look over at Noah to see him looking at me smirking.

"hey you little Jerk that's not cool," I say playfully as I walk back to him I trip he comes over and catches me before I fall."I kinda forgot I no longer have two good legs," I say and he chuckles.

"yeah," he says and he chuckles again Noah ,dad and Tim leave early we get ready then leave we get in the car and start to drive off.

"you won't believe how good the house smells more flowers have been delivered than are on the whole island," mom says.

"the Dr says we could go back in the water after our stitches come out," Beth says 

"let's try a shower first," mom says and I laugh under my breath then we look back out the window at surfboards all in a row.

welcome home Bethany and Niccasa we love you. All the boards say. And I smile wide.

"that is so cool who did that?," I ask and she smiles back to me.

"all of us  did," she says and I smile again Bethany looks at me and smiles.

"I bet even Noah did that and I think I can guess which one he painted," I blush and look Down all of the sudden the floor was really interesting all of the sudden I hear a gasp I look up and see a bunch of reporters I hate reporters they scare the heck out of me when we get in they are all around banging on the window and asking questions I scrunch up into a ball and Bethany grabs my hand only her and Noah know my fear of reporters and paparazzi and right now I'm freaking out she said she will come in the back seat with me but I told her not to and that I'll be fine she can't do that or she will injure her arm further then mom beats the horn then I see Noah and them running to us Noah grabs the whose and was ready to spray them but dad tells him not to Noah looks over at me with worry in his eyes he has worry I have tears he runs back in the house and dad gets in the car mom looks back at me and realisation hits her she grabs my Other hand and tells me to breath dad drives back to the opening then goes to the back yard I didn't know he could drive like that. Noah comes out of the house to the back door he opens the car door and I hug him tightly and keep crying I don't know why I am so scared of them but for some unknown reason I am.

"hey it's okay your fine," he says and I nod he kisses me then hugs me again we run inside the house and look out the window.

"why won't they go away?," I say and Noah rubs my back he is hovering over me will trying to keep me standing we go back to where we were.

"Ginger hey girl," Bethany says she talks to the dog I look at mom and dad they are looking horrified.

"let's eat," mom says.

"that's a great idea I'm starving," Bethany says and I nod I went to go get the Bread but I tripped and fell Noah helps me up.

"sorry guys," I say.

"It's okay why don't you get the meat," mom says and I get the meat then almost trip over carrying it back.

"you know what I'm gonna get unpacked," I say.

"you sure," mom says.

"uh yeah," I say and I try to walk away but trip again I swear I wish I can walk better before I hit the floor Noah catches me.

"I'm gonna help her," he says and I nod he picks me up bridal style and carrys me to my room he sits me down on my bed and sits next to me I put my head on his shoulder.

"It's going to be okay," he says.

"it's not me I'm worried about its Bethany," I say.

"why are you worried about Bethany?," He asks.

"tell me you haven't seen her struggling," I say and he nods in understanding"I remember her face when she got her first perfect wave when she was little I want to see that look again before this we couldn't even get her off a board now... I don't know all of it is gone I want her to feel something again the same way she felt it that day," I say and he hugs me while I hug him back then we were called for food...