The Prosthetic Arm and cover up convo

We were sitting at the table when dad finally spoke up.

"I have a quick announcement to make," he says and we all look at him confused"Hope got a call from that Tv show insite Addition and they want to give Bethany a prosthetic arm and Nick a leg cover up," he says.

"wait wait wait they've been home for five minutes," mom cuts in.

"and they are going to pay for the entire thing," dad continues ignoring mom completely.

"when did you talk to a tv show?," mom asks still going on.

"and its custom made," he finishes.

"will it look Normal?," me and Bethany says and Noah grabs my hand.

"you don't need to look Normal Babe your beautiful," he says.

"I want to," I say sweetly and he nods and looks down and I kiss his cheek making him smile and look at me.

"can they make one we can Surf with," Bethany says

"what do they have to do?," mom asks

"all they have to do is give a brief interview wearing the stuff," dad says.

"check out my sister the celebrity," Timmy says.

"you don't have to do this," mom says.

"no we want to," I say and Bethany nods 

"so it's settled," Timmy says taking a big bite of his sandwich.

"wait let's say Grace," Bethany says I smile at the fact that she took the words right out of my mouth everyone joins hands but then Noah stops in place when he realises he can't take Bethany' s 'hand' she grabs his hand and puts it on her shoulder and smiles a sad smile

that leg and arm could not come any sooner cause trying to make do with a tore up leg is harder than it sounds walking down stairs is not rocket science unless you have a screwed up leg then it might as well be a mission to mars I couldn't even bend over or sit correctly Noah has to help me walk all the time and I'm afraid I'm Driving him crazy so I sometimes ask Timmy for help or I just do it on my own which is impossible alone but I manage who am I kidding I'm never Surfing again I should just get that through my thick skull 

it was the day of the Prosthetic stuff I am so excited I practically jumped out of bed but I hit the floor again forgetting about my leg I brush it off and limp out of my room and outside I walk out the door to see a man with a camera oh shoot I freeze while fear crawls around me and finally reaches my nerves I feel a hand on my back and I turn around so fast I fall on the ground.

"ow," I say with a blank expression.

"oh sorry Nick you okay," Noah says picking me back up and I nod still having a blank expression on my face the fear is really taking its toll I know it's only one Reporter but I can't help it they creep me out."I know that you are scared but you are gonna be okay I be with you the whole time," he says and I nod and smile he turns around and I grab the belt loops of his pants. staying behind him he stops in the middle of everyone and I stay behind him still they give me the leg and I put it on its very uncomfortable and it hurts.

"can I try walking," I say at the same time as Bethany says.

"can I try it with my board," I try to walk but I fall over and my leg hurts really bad now tears fall down my cheeks I knew this was to good to be true.

"can you take these off of us please," Bethany says reading our minds I look at my leg and cry harder it was Horrible I hated it and I wish it never happened I use all my strength to get up and run or limp really fast back inside with Bethany following closely behind we both get in our room and slam the Door I fall on my bed while sobbing then I wince when I pull my leg on the bed with me my door creaks open and Dad walks in.

"it took everything I had to keep Noah from coming in he was really worried about you he cares about you to," he says.

"But why I Drive him crazy and I don't understand why he would want me I'm hideous and I am a nusense he needs someone who is not weak and he can walk with without having to catch them every five minutes," I say.

"A you are not hideous

B you are not a nusense

C you are not weak either you got hurt its not your fault and Noah loves you for you not your looks not your flaws. You," he says and I hug him

"thanks Dad," I say and he nods smiling.

"your welcome oh and Noah is coming in next," he says and I nod and smile then he leaves.