it's going to be okay...

-Noah' s P.O.V-

I sit there picking at my food I wasn't hungry dad just insisted that we eat but I couldn't.

"Noah eat your food," dad says.

"it's gross and I'm not hungry," I say

"then why did you let me pay for it," he says and I start fuming.

"fine I'll pay you back," I say

"I think you two should calm down," mom says.

"I am calm," I say but inside I knew I wasn't.

"we're not doing this," he says.

"doing what?," I ask 

"life's Gonna go on the way it's always gone on," he says and I really get angry.

"what are you talking about life is not Gonna go on the way it's always gone on!!," I yell.

"would you two stop arguing," Timmy says.

"no he's arguing with me!," I yell again.

"stop it," dad says sternly and we go silent I get up and walk to The girls room

-Nicks P.O.V-

My leg was way beyond repair I know that now but I was really worried about Bethany I can't see what is going on because I am so exhausted I use all my energy and open my eyes it was dark I guess I woke up a little late I look around and see Noah sitting on a chair next to my bed. His head in his hands.

"N- Noah," I say and he looks over at me then he runs to my side and takes my hand then kisses my head I smile weakly at him.

"hey Nick I thought you weren't going to wake up I was so scared Bethany woke up before you then we waited for a whole two days you wouldn't wake up we started to loose hope," he says putting his hand on my cheek I grab his hand and kiss it then him I put his hand back on my cheek then a tear slips down my cheek.

"I will never leave you Noah I love you I'm not going Anywhere not just yet," I say and he chuckles I smile weakly at him again."I love seeing you smile," I say and a tear sips from his eyes I let go of his hand then cup his cheek and wipe away the tear he smiles and does the same thing I did to his hand then he puts his head on my stomach I move my hand from his cheek to the top of his head."how is Beth?," I ask.

"she's right next to You go ahead and look," he says I look at her and smile she looks great and healthy."She is going home tomorrow and so are you they said as soon as you wake up you can go home I sigh in relief I don't like hospitals I get to go home...