Chapter 20

"Ok." Ross breathed. "Promise me that you won't scream or hate me after i say this ok"

I smile at him "what is it?"

He took a deep breath and said "You know...you and ell's house got broken into right..." "Yeah.....?" "Well,i was there..... When it all happened."

I just stood there. What? Why? So many questions i want to ask but. "What?" I say calmly.

He looks down. "You remember your ex-boyfriend Joe?"

"Yea that douche." Rolling my eyes

"Well..he's Lena's older brother aaaand he kinda found out about you and ellington and he was really jealous."

He took another breathe. "He threatened me to give him your house location or else he would kill Lena... Crazy right? Kill his own little sister...." He was on the verge of tears. "I had to.. I'm sorry Del." He said wimpering. I quickly pulled him into a hug. Saying comforting words to him that i'm not mad and don't worry about anything. Cause i'll take care of it.

I know Joe too well by now. He's an ass,when we were together he'd always take the opportunity to force me in bed but everytime i deny,he hits me. The day i broke up with him,he slapped me right across the face. He said horrible things to me saying that I was just a puppet and I'm fugly and There are tons on girls wanting him but he chose me.

I told Ross everything. Because i know that he's got a lot of problems as well and i just needed to let it all out. Not even mum or Riker or Ell knows,only Ross.

"But you have to be on a look out ok Del? That guys crazy,who knows what he's planning or what to get back at you." I squeezed his hand and nodded forcing a slight smile. "Hey babe." Ratliff walks out of my room. That total bedhead and sleepy eyes. If Joe there's lay a hand on him,he's dead.

A/N: hi!! I figured you guys wanted this chapter a lot so here it is! A short update😁 exams are almost over!!! I'll have more time for stories :)) thank you for the 6K reads! You guys are AWESome!