Chapter 19

Rydel POV

"I'm home!" I hear mum shout as she close the front door. I sprang out of my old bed which me and ellington was snuggling in and went downstairs jumping into her.

"Momma!!" I say hugging her tightly. She hugs me back tightly.

"Oh hey rydel! What brings you back here?"

"Oh err..."

Suddenly i hear footsteps behind me. "Our house got ransacked and the police says that we shouldn't leave in there for a while until they found the culprit." Ellington says for me. He puts an arm on my waist squeezing gently. I look up at him mouthing 'thank you'. He kisses my forehead.

-

At night when i was about to head into the bathroom to have a quick bath,i see ross and ryland's room door open and i barely see Ross sitting on his bed fidgitting with his fingers and he seems to be talking. He's on the phone.

"I know babe.. I know..." "WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM? YOUR PUPPET?!" He shouts. I jumped back dropping all my stuff.

He heard me and ran out. "Rydel you okay? Did i scare you?" I couldn't even answer. Of course i was scared when my little brother shouted,it was unlike him.... "I...err... Im fine. - who were you talking to?" He stares at me for a moment then looks down at his feet and licks his dry lips.

"Err.. Lena.." It sounded like a question.

"So.. What about her? Did you guys fight?"

"Um yeah.. I don't wanna talk about it."

He walks back to his room but i stop him.

"Hey.. You can tell me,i can keep a secret."

He hesitates and tells me "ok but you have to be mentally prepared for what i'm about to tell you.. And please don't kill meeee...."

Wait what..