Chapter 9

Rydel POV

Me and ratliff have been dating for about a month and i wanted to surprise him with a present since he always gave me one. I know i know i make a pretty big deal about a one month anniversary but yolo hahaha!

I went over to Ratliff's workplace, Berrylicous (A/N i made that up,idk if its real anot) When i got there,he was at the counter with his back facing me. Suddenly i saw a red head infront of him. She put her hand on his neck.

I felt tears at my eyes,blurring my vision alittle.

"Ratliff.....?" I said

He turned around startled. His mouth was hanging open but no words come out.

"I..i..." "I can explain - rydel..."

The red head had a big grin on her freakin face! Gah. A tear dropped on my cheek. I ran away.

I can't believe that Ratliff would cheat on me! I got in my car and drove home. Ryland was home and had a questioning look on his face but he knew that i was in a bad mood and didn't say anything. I ran up to my room and cried. And cried.

Around 4pm, i decided to check my phone. I had 16 messages and 3 calls. 14 messages from Ratliff,1 message from Rocky and another from mum. 2 calls from Ratliff and 1 from Rocky.

I decided to check my messages from the least recent one.

From: momma💗

Hey hun,how are you? Ryland said that you were upset,what happened? :(

From: Ratliff <333333

I'm sorry Rydel! Its not what it looked like!! I swear!!!

From: Rocky slothhhhh✋

Ratliff didn't cheat on you on purpose! Believe him.

From: Ratliff <333333

She kissed me and i stunned at that moment. I'm sorry!!! Forgive me baby!!

From: Ratliff <333333

I didn't know what i was thinking kissing her back!

From: Ratliff <333333

Please don't leave me! 💔

And more saying the same thing..

I cried even more i didn't know what to believe anymore. But i knew that i had to get things straight with Ratliff first..

I dialled his no. and he answered within 5 secs.

Phone call chat:

"HELLO? RYDEL?"

"Hi.."

"RYDEL IM SO SORRY please -- you gotta believe me i didn't mean to hurt you" his voice was dry and raspy like he has been crying...

"I... Look ratliff -- i dont know what to say right now.. Meet me at the park near my place in 10!"

"Ok.. I'll be there bye!"

He hung up.

I grabbed my purse and made sure my eyes didn't look too swollen before leaving home to the park.

A/N short update! I have two tests tomorrow so this is a short and fast-paced chapter.. I'll try updating as often as possible!

Question: what should the red head who kissed Ratliff's name be?