Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Ratliff POV

We just reached the Lynch's house. Rydel's already jumping up and down when we went in. When the door opened,we were welcomed by Ryland.

"Hey ryland!" Rydel said hugging him.

"Hey man!" I bro hugged him.

Soon,Riker was rushing down. "RYDEL?" "Riker!!!" They hugged. Aww

"I miss you so much big bro! Congrats on your engagement!" She said

"Thanks. I missed you too!" He said

They hugged for awhile and then they called stormie and mark downstairs.

"Well,mum dad... I have something to say..." Riker started. "I proposed to Maddie afew nights ago and...." He looked down.

"What did she say honey?" Stormie asked. Riker really could act.. Haha

"She-she said..... YES!!!!!" Riker finished and fist pumped the air. Everyone was jumping and clapping. Suddenly,someone came downstairs. Maddie.

"Hey guys!!!!" She said happily. She and Riker shared a short passionate kiss and hugged tightly.

"Aww congrats kids!!" Stormie and Mark said unisonly. Maddie hugged everyone.

"Can we see your ring?" Rydel asked curiously. Maddie nodded and showed her left hand's ring finger. DAYUM!!! That's a huge diamond tho.. Bigger than the one i gave rydel. She must be jealous... I looked down and walked away to get fresh air.

Rydel POV

OMG THATS A HUGE DIAMOND!!! Maddie is one lucky girl! I looked up and didn't see Ratliff anywhere. Where is he? I saw him walking near the stairs with his head down and hands in his pocket. He must have thought that i was jealous of maddie's ring cause she does have a bigger diamond than my ring. But that doesn't even matter to me! My ring was given by Ratliff and that means everything to me.

I ran to look for him. I found him at the pool sitting at the edge with his legs dangling halfway in the water.

"Hey ratliff. You okay?" I sat beside him and put my arms on his neck.

"Yea i guess.." He said not bringing his attention to me.

I cupped his cheek slowly and kissed him. His attention was brought back to me. He placed his arms on my waist and kissed me back hard. Slowly i pulled away with our foreheads against each other. "I'll love you no matter what" i whispered. He smiled widely and said "i love you too." We kissed somemore until we heard giggling behind the bushes. Everyone was there.

"Aww you guys are so cute!" Maddie said. Me and Ratliff smiled. He looked at me and kissed me on the cheek.

Do check out my other fanfic Love Will Remember(Ross Lynch fanfic)💕💕

Thank you all for reading this fanfic!i have reached 1.7k reads already i cannot believe it!!!! Inbox me or comment if you want more rydellington fanfics! 😄

Read,vote,comment!