Chapter 17

*a week later*

Rydel Pov

Today i'm shopping for my wedding gown ahhhh! This is so exciting! I'm at Dream Wedding (a/n: idk if its real) with Maddie and mum right now to have our dress fitting. The boys went to try out their suits. All the guys would be wearing a suit,tie and converse.

I was browsing through the racks. I have to find the perfect one!!

"Oh honey i found the perfect one for you! Look up!" Mom said. I looked up and saw a beautiful cream white dress infront of me. It was shoulder less,had small designs at the bust,it went from small fit at the top to big flowy at the bottom. It was perfect! Just like my dream dress. (Link to dress http://www.dressfirm.co.uk/UK-Store-Sale-2013-a-line-affordable-attractive-flat-ruffle-beads-working-satin-pricess-court-train-wedding-gown-p-4498.html)

"RYDEL-- if you like it,i'll buy it for you!" She said. I immediately wrapped my arms around my mum. "Its perfect mum! Thank you so much!" She hugged back. "You're the best momma in the world!" I told her. She hugged me tighter. "And you're the best daughter in the world."

"So what do you think?" Maddie walked out of the dressing room in a gorgeous white dress. It was sleeveless lace and floor length. (Link to dress:http://www.dressfirm.co.uk/UK-Store-Sale-2014-stunning-ball-gown-sleeveless-lace-with-organza-floor-length-wedding-dress-p-28461.html)

We ordered our dresses and are walking to the store down the street where the boys order their outfits. I walked in and saw a tall blonde in a suit. "Oh my gosh Riker! You look so handsome!" I was getting very exciting.

Suddenly,i heard a voice coming from the dressing room. Ratliff was walking out. And i must admit he looks hotter than Riker. "So what do you think? Me or Riker looks hotter in this suit?" He whispered in my ear as he placed his hands on my hips. "Well i'll have to go with you." We kissed. "Since i'm marrying you" i joked. He pouted. I started giggling "i'm just kidding." I gave him a peck. We waited for all the boys to change and we went to an italian restaurant for dinner.

"Ahh dinner was amazing!" Ryland and Ratliff were rubbing their stomachs. Hahaha! We were walking to our cars.

"I'm gonna send Maddie home first ok!" Riker said as he got in the car with maddie.

"Seeya guys soon!" I said cheerfully. I went up to everyone and hugged them.

Me and Ratliff drove home. We walked in and ratliff literally collapsed on the sofa and passed out. I did the same.

Short update! I deleted my other fanfics coz i felt like they were going nowhere. And it was boring n too slow-paced. :|